Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

SAB TV has lost it's charm.

Yes Its The Truth Iam Never Going To Watch Sabtv Again

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I saw your topic just now. I agree with you on this topic. Sab TV is a gone case channel now. When it changed it's genre to drama in 2006 it slowly got back to comedy in 1-2 years but now I doubt it will ever be back to comedy because of the kind of shows they are bringing one after another. Sadly there are many viewers who defend such shows not caring what the channel actually was till a couple of years back. Also their obsession with Maddam Sir is never ending that also when it's TRP is no where near TMKOC. 

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalJuhi_04

I saw your topic just now. I agree with you on this topic. Sab TV is a gone case channel now. When it changed it's genre to drama in 2006 it slowly got back to comedy in 1-2 years but now I doubt it will ever be back to comedy because of the kind of shows they are bringing one after another. Sadly there are many viewers who defend such shows not caring what the channel actually was till a couple of years back. Also their obsession with Maddam Sir is never ending that also when it's TRP is no where near TMKOC. 

You said it so well. I feel that SAB TV tried to recreate FIR when they launched Maddam Sir but they don’t realize that FIR had a brilliant star cast who were amazing at delivering punch lines and comedy. It cannot be created. They also tried to bring Kavita Kaushik for a cameo as Chandramukhi Chautala but that didn’t work either.😬 TMKOC is a gem!💎 The makers themselves aren’t able to recreate the comedy from the earlier episodes in the present time. Now I feel that the script selection at SAB is not at all great like it was a few years ago.

Edited by minakrish - 11 months ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OriginalJuhi_04

Well Said Sabtv Is A Gone Case No More Comedy Shows Will Air On That Channel

😔

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Hi Friends 

Missing Sabtv The Golden Days When The Channel Had Comedy 

It Needs To Go Back To That Genre

How Many Sabtv Shows Have You Watched And Want Back

Many, but I am liking this version of SAB as well, they are giving us good content better than the sitara and rangu😆

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Chandramukhi and Bajrang will always have my heart.❤️

Aamir Ali and Kavita Kaushik recently made reels on Instagram together that gave me such nostalgic vibes.

Oh man kis ki yaad dila di. Whenever they looked at each other with those love filled eyes, it would pierce my heart. ❤️

My favourite though was Billu-Gopi jodi. Damn those 2 did so many antics.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Oh man kis ki yaad dila di. Whenever they looked at each other with those love filled eyes, it would pierce my heart. ❤️

My favourite though was Billu-Gopi jodi. Damn those 2 did so many antics.

Also Gopi and Chandramukhi... Gops and his Mom!🤣

https://twitter.com/Iamkavitak/status/1391308586467266564

Minionite thumbnail

I'm rewatching the series for like the 100th time and I can never get over it. 🤣