Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Sab Tv Won't Ever Air Any Comedy Or Fantasy Show On Their Channel Again

😭 Which Is Very Sad Because Now That Channel Is Just Like Every Other Channel On Indian Tv Its Not Unique Anymore.. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Sab Tv Won't Ever Air Any Comedy Or Fantasy Show On Their Channel Again

😭 Which Is Very Sad Because Now That Channel Is Just Like Every Other Channel On Indian Tv Its Not Unique Anymore.. 

I think they're affected by tunisha's demise in ali baba sets and it's controversy that's why they stopped making fantasy shows and i really missed the youth and comedy shows of Sony sab

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I think they're affected by tunisha's demise in ali baba sets and it's controversy that's why they stopped making fantasy shows and i really missed the youth and comedy shows of Sony sab

I don't think so. Tunisha's demise would have affected the production house and not the channel.

SAB TV have Dhruv Tara which is a fantasy show and it is doing pretty well.

anikamathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I don't think so. Tunisha's demise would have affected the production house and not the channel.

SAB TV have Dhruv Tara which is a fantasy show and it is doing pretty well.

But actually dhruv tara is a last fantasy show of sab tv and tunisha's demise have affected the channel also 

minakrish thumbnail

But actually dhruv tara is a last fantasy show of sab tv and tunisha's demise have affected the channel also 

I haven't seen any official confirmation about this but okay.

anikamathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I haven't seen any official confirmation about this but okay.

But sab tv has stopped airing new fantasy shows after dhruv tara now they'll air drama shows starting with Vanshaj 

SilverBell thumbnail

Oh I See I Really Miss Comedy Shows On Sab Tv Too

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Oh I See I Really Miss Comedy Shows On Sab Tv Too

Now Sab TV will go new lows every year. If that borefest Pashmina promos were not enough then now there are stupid leap of Dil Diya Gallan and upcoming Cockroach(Chhoti Sardarni and Ghum makers) show. Even WKD getting more serious with FL getting cancer. This is not the Sab TV we loved. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: OriginalJuhi_04

Now Sab TV will go new lows every year. If that borefest Pashmina promos were not enough then now there are stupid leap of Dil Diya Gallan and upcoming Cockroach(Chhoti Sardarni and Ghum makers) show. Even WKD getting more serious with FL getting cancer. This is not the Sab TV we loved. 

I Hate Sabtv Now Juhi We Won't Ever Get Our Beloved Comedy And Fantasy Shows Anymore It Will Be All Drama Shows Now Sabtv Is Like Other Channels No Creativity Left smiley28