atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

With these global endorsements, mag covers, film festivals, red carpet appearances, it seems evident they want to catch attention of global media and industry.

Can Alia and Deepika make it in international entertainment industry like Ash and PC? Can they do work like Tabu did in Namesake? Or some global work that Om Puri, Naseer, Anupam Kher, Anil, Irrfan, Freida, Dev Patel etc did in crossover or international projects?

Do they seem serious to make it abroad or is it limited to few lists or mag covers or red carpet events and ads to stay relevant despite being married and on wrong side of 30 (as per sexist showbiz standards in India)? 

Edited by atominis - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

With these global endorsements, mag covers, film festivals, red carpet appearances, it seems evident they want to catch attention of global media and industry.

Can Alia and Deepika make it in international entertainment industry like Ash and PC? Can they do work like Tabu did in Namesake? Or some global work that Om Puri, Naseer, Anupam Kher did in crossover or international projects?

Do they seem serious to make it abroad or is it limited to few lists or mag covers or red carpet events and ads to stay relevant despite being married and on wrong side of 30 (as per sexist showbiz standards in India)? 

i don't want deepika in Hollywood. I want her to do good films in bollywood. Alia ko jaha jana hai jaye i don't like her at all. If she disappears from bollywood i would be happy

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not in Hollywood.When they speak in English..whatever their accent may be..mars their performance.

EVEN Irrfan.He is more effective ,when he speaks in Hindi.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

😆They are all flavour of the season 

No one from Bollywood would get a decent movie from Hollywood ; PC doing shit movies , Ash won’t even get any offers , deepika , well we know what she got , aloo we don’t even know how many sec role she has lined up in heart of stones 

They all will end up doing brands here and there , ðŸ˜†then the next girls kiaras , Triptis would take over. Cannes red carpet is a bore already, so is Met Gala 

Well let these ladies enjoy their moments 

hasini009 thumbnail

its make it, not make out. Okay🤔

reading title, I imagined Bira singing 

Bollywood2.Gif GIF - Bollywood2 Ranbir Kapoor Yeh Jawaani-hai-deewani GIFs

🤣

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

What's the use of doing faltu movies in Hollywood. Better work in home country n do good roles.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

its make it, not make out. Okay🤔

bwahaha hahahahhahaa hahahhahaha

If legends say I am still laughing...they are right🤣

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nahi.

Hum to bach nahi paye, kam se kam unn logo ko jeene do😆

Humne apna badlaa le liya ek PC bhejke. Ab unki jaan loge kya😆

Edited by Daebak - 11 months ago
atominis thumbnail

I agree they sound artificial when they speak in English.

I have seen work of Amrish Puri, Irrfan, Om, Gulshan Grover, Ash and PC in international projects and they sound unnatural, unconvincing. The depth and emotion is not there in English when they speak it. It sounds artificial or trying too hard.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

😆They are all flavour of the season 

No one from Bollywood would get a decent movie from Hollywood ; PC doing shit movies , Ash won’t even get any offers , deepika , well we know what she got , aloo we don’t even know how many sec role she has lined up in heart of stones 

They all will end up doing brands here and there , ðŸ˜†then the next girls kiaras , Triptis would take over. Cannes red carpet is a bore already, so is Met Gala 

Well let these ladies enjoy their moments 

Because they are all getting such spectacular roles in Bollywood? ðŸ˜†