Would RS, AB Jr, RK, SM be discussed if not their famous wives? - Page 4

Poll

What these male stars be discussed if not for famous wives?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I have a different take on this.

I feel Deepika is too emotional and sensitive and was heartbroken after break up with Ranbir. RS maybe helped her heal, move on, recover from depression. He lightens her up. He balances her serious or sensitive or moody/emotional side. She called him her happy space in TIME interview. She married him because he treats her like a princess, does not meddle in her freedom nor stops her in any way, he never tried to make her quit work after marriage or change her name or stop doing intimate scenes or skin show photo shoots after marriage nor did he impregnate her ASAP as they got married. He is also close to her family and often shares stage with Padukone family. He makes her laugh, lighten up. I have never seen Deepika laugh as much or dance with abandon as she does when she is with Ranveer. He brings out her funny side. She can let her hair down. She does not have to be prim, propah or tip toe around his ego or egos of her in laws or pop out kids to win over husband or in laws. He takes pride in success of Deepika and acknowledges how she is a bigger star than him or credits her for his success. He does a lot of PDA with her and makes her feel special and declares to world how special she is for him.

I think he has helped Deepika live without pressure, pressure of her emotions, career, public figure stature. He helps her see lighter side of things. He keeps her happy and I believe he is a big reason for her recovering from depression. 

Why would she not marry a guy who makes her happy and makes her feel light and free and lets her be? 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

Not to make it an anti- bachchan post but I hate the fact that the bachchan family doesn’t celebrate Aisha’s success so much. abhishek’s team winnnig a tournament is a huge thing but Aish’s movie doing great is not even worth a mention

films are fickle business. It's better to stay grounded and not get too elated when a film does well or too sad when it fails.  

winning a kabbadi tournament is actually a big achievement and should be celebrated. It's our official national sport and reflects years of hard work, talent and dedication, not the huge element of random luck that film success is.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

films are fickle business. It's better to stay grounded and not get too elated when a film does well or too sad when it fails.  

winning a kabbadi tournament is actually a big achievement and should be celebrated. It's our official national sport and reflects years of hard work, talent and dedication, not the huge element of random luck that film success is.

movie is not random, it takes good choice and calculations to make it work
and about the tournament, its good that he won, but Aish too deserves to be appreciated for her work. If it was such a problem, they shouldn't have got an actress in the house 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meredith

Who cares about Sid-Kiara?🤢The worlds most fake couple.👎🏼

I swear only on this forum they are so gushed over. They look so bland to me. 

atominis thumbnail

Nope.

I have seen their wedding pics and videos went viral and many are now copying their photo shoots, videos and dresses or jewellery.

Their wedding is still trending on YouTube, Insta and FB shorts.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

Would Abhishek, Ranbir, Ranveer, Sid, Vicky be discussed as much and get as much limelight if not for famous women they dated, engaged to or married?

Varun is also there but hardly discussed as his wife is not a star nor he has been linked to many starlets. Tiger has also not dated any top heroine and Disha is not that a big name he has been linked to. No one talked of Vicky until he married Kat.

Salman too has been linked to and dated some of biggest stars and models and partly he is discussed more than any other star of his generation due to his colourful, volatile life. But he himself is also a huge star with huge hits so cannot be compared to others who are having patchy record at BO, have no mass following on ground and are mainly online phenomena and discussed more by fans of their wives or rivals of their wives.

Varun and Tiger have never been discussed the way Ranbir, Ranveer, Sid are. Rajkumar and Ayushmann are also nowhere in picture despite talent or content of films or awards. Vicky was never discussed as much as he is now, after marrying Katrina.

Are these RS, RK, AB Jr, SM, VK discussed so much mainly due to their more famous wives, famous exes, famous link ups and GFs? 

Would you still discuss these men if they had not dated or married/engaged with/linked to top stars like Karishma, Rani, Ash, Deepika, Katrina, Alia, Kiara or had flings with Sonam, Amisha etc? 

no nobody would care. Same way only popular actors wives get talked on. Though Ranveer Singh is clown so he’s in the news. Ab jr because he’s Amitabha son too not just aish hubby. Vicky is due to the wife only otherwise no one cares plus there’s no controversy surrounding him. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Regarding sid it’s due too looks some ga ga on him but I like kiarra she talented and knows how to be media savy and her style I like.