luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

I know Niti and Randeep are loved and liked by many, but this is my take on them post investing 3 months watching them. My good and bad!

Randeep was good as the poor guy in love with the princess but post the 3 years leap he just fizzled as the powerful business man. He never could carry the aura of success! I guess for practically 2 weeks he had to just stay silent and had 1 dialogue that all I care about is my work!! Seriously he failed for me there. He was still ok, post he started talking to other people. So in my opinion he is ok for jovial scenes but needs to stand his ground when doing serious roles.

Niti is cute but the girl was overshadowed by others in terms of acting. To begin with it was so difficult to understand her character, thrown on us out of no where! Then she being a doormat! I never could root for her.

Even the scene few days back when she is laughing and then she cries was not effective at all. That scene had potential but I could not feel the heart or soul in the scene. Her talli roles were also very superficial!

Again like Randeep she thrived in scenes which are regular but couldn't elevate the scenes further.

The love story between them was week, I never understood why we should be invested in them. By story I don't only mean the storyline, the intensity was also missing in terms of acting.

They looked cute! Wish they could act well too.

Ps: Niti needs to stop saying in interviews that she worked hard or don't blame the actors! Just learn from it and move on. 

Edited by luvumjht - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I like Niti since Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and Ghulaam.

I haven't seen Randeep anywhere, but I know that his project with Ashi Singh was very sweet and popular.

But what they did with our balh2 and their work in it... It's hard to even find a decent word.

After Disha and Nakuul, the contrast is even wilder than it could be.

Niti seemed to have forgotten how to be an actress in general while she was sitting at home (remembered husband Niti, who clearly influenced this, how infuriates me). What the hell are we living in? Even for India, it looks kind of stupid, right, guys? Please tell me how husbands feel about their wives' careers. It is very interesting to me.

In doing so, she portrays some unrealistic work, transferring Instagram clichés and replays into the character, what the?

Randeep is just dead next to all this, with the one whom his character should have loved for years, there is no connection. There is at least something going on around the others because they are giving it their all, but that doesn't make either the character or the actor alive enough.

I don't want to blame them, I rather feel sorry for them, they were thrown into a cauldron in which they had to give everything in order to look good. But they clearly understood something was wrong, and even if they tried, it was not at all in the right direction. It's a shame for them and for us. We weren't given that for which acting is generally watched - emotional immersion. Here it was: "Just stop, what the hell is this?"

Edited by SEA05 - 11 months ago
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm I did watch few epis to give them a chance, this was the first time watching Niti and Randeep, I didn't know who they were before so have no idea about their pervious work. Niti is cute but has a lot of work to do as far as acting is concerned. Maybe it all works in a bubbly cute role but her acting has no "thehraav". A lot of things she says are also not clear, she needs to work on her dialogue delivery. 

I didn't know who Nakul and Disha were either before BALH2 so I watched them for the first time through this show as well but they impressed me with the depth in their acting. So much stability, clear diction, subtle expressions, not going overboard, they aced it. Also they look very good together. 

Edited by FreeBird03 - 11 months ago
luvumjht thumbnail

I liked the word theraav, and you are correct! 

The poise and the maturity certainly elevates the scene. Disha and Nakuul always were on point with that, even when the script took weird turns. I was aware of Nakuul but Disha not so much (maybe because she works less), but this was the first show I saw which had the two of them. The two made the show so addictive.

Edited by luvumjht - 11 months ago
SEA05 thumbnail

Guys, could you explain to me what you mean "theraav"?

Alas, my Hindi is not good enough to be sure of the meaning. All my knowledge comes from series, I want to learn, but I don’t have time at all, what a horror

luvumjht thumbnail

Happy to help you friend. So where are you from? Ur analysis of the show is so on point.

Theraav means stability. In this case a hold or grace to emote without being super bubbly about everything!!

SEA05 thumbnail

Thank you, dear) Now I'm convinced, and this is the perfect word)

I am from Siberia, this is in Russia, the very region where winter lasts almost the whole year, but we have very warm souls, rest assured

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ah..well, vocal control is very important for all the actors..I mean you should know how to control your breathing, pitch range etc. Niti 's , on the other hand , the  dialogue delivery is all over the place 😔..Randeep is ok actually..the poor guy didn't get much chance...I am feeling bad for Leenesh and Pooja though..whatever happened to them is not fair..

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am feeling bad for Hiten. Ekta always gives him the most thankless parts.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So true , he has replaced so many actors when the show sinks.

Here Randeep too is the same. He dint have anything to showcase . What was his character ? No dialogues just one sided love . Other than Pihu character nothing was good . But unfortunately she wasnt the lead . 

The leap with Randeep and Niti had nothing to offer , wonder how they signed for this . No story nothing . Not even the usual Ek style tripping , sings nothing . 

They were looking good atleast could have had some romantic scenes .  Wasted two good looking pair .

Instead of taking big brands leap shows Randeep should try new projects .Balika Vadhu Was also same fate

Edited by Fruitbae - 11 months ago