Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruhii321

Both 🙂 

One is her friend n another one is love interest! In the beginning namish told in an iv that he has been paired opposite Bhaweeka so I don't think there will be any chance of AshTree. Though before harsh's entry I wanted nandu to die n go with the punarvivah concept with namish and shrenu! And what is worst that I used to get romantic vibes from their scenes 🙈 

Yes he said he has to deal with wife and friend at the same time.. They had chances of going the PV way but they missed it. So with harsh entry they can develop the story and eager to see whether harsh is related to tiwaris.. 

Two characters harshs father,mother characters are entering the show.. Vasundara,mama,mami,princy ko tata bye bye karna chahiye..

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhii321

Sachin aur Princy ka kya hoga? 🧐 Vashu itni jaldi nehi jayegi as she had been introduced earlier as the main negative character. Ab agar makers kuch aur plan karraha hai like making nandu as negative lead for now n then whitewash her later...don't know! Anything can happen 

Already we hv a negative character nandu,we dont need vasu.. I dont think vasu will try to seperate ashish-nandu after wht nandu did to her...Kuch bhi hosaktha hein. Pata nehi. Now makers shud concentrate more on harsh - maitree story which has lot of potential..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Never watched that show here I see the toxicity only in the best friend! Ashish Maitree are pious! Agar pyaar hota bhi unke beech tabhi I would’ve rooted for them!

kala16 thumbnail

Guys the makers have put an end to all the speculations as maitree got married to harsh as per the new promo..

Ruhii321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Yes he said he has to deal with wife and friend at the same time.. They had chances of going the PV way but they missed it. So with harsh entry they can develop the story and eager to see whether harsh is related to tiwaris.. 

Two characters harshs father,mother characters are entering the show.. Vasundara,mama,mami,princy ko tata bye bye karna chahiye..

Sachin aur Princy ka kya hoga? 🧐 Vashu itni jaldi nehi jayegi as she had been introduced earlier as the main negative character. Ab agar makers kuch aur plan karraha hai like making nandu as negative lead for now n then whitewash her later...don't know! Anything can happen 

MochaQueen thumbnail

This show is basically a less toxic version of Parineeti

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Never watched that show here I see the toxicity only in the best friend! Ashish Maitree are pious! Agar pyaar hota bhi unke beech tabhi I would’ve rooted for them!

Parineeti mein 2 heroes nehi hein i guess.. If they had united ashish-maitree wht wud hv they shown for nandu.. Since this show is abt two friends the show is going in the right direction. Soon nandu might realise that whatever she did and said to maitree is bad and they will unite..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

I meant Nandini is reminding me of Neeti, except Neeti had a reason to Hate but Nandini is pure selfish and evil.

And Maitree of course isnt blind and dumb like Pari

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Parineeti mein 2 heroes nehi hein i guess.. If they had united ashish-maitree wht wud hv they shown for nandu.. Since this show is abt two friends the show is going in the right direction. Soon nandu might realise that whatever she did and said to maitree is bad and they will unite..

I dont think Ashish will reunite with Nandu....she seems evil