Maitree kiski hogi?

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Iam an ashish-maitree shipper from the beginning. But at present after all the allegations on maitree showing them as a pair is nearly impossible.

Rt now iam invested in harsh-maitree track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not going to lie but I’m a #MaiHar Harsh-Maitree fan. I don’t think I can see Ashish-Maitree as a pair now because they have been such beautiful friends who supported each other but with constant allegations about their extramarital affair has ruined that for me. With Nandini still alive I can’t see how Ashish will be happily married to Maitree. I wish they had ended Nandini’s character along with Saransh 😫

For me it’s Harsh and Maitree 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhii321

Both 🙂 

One is her friend n another one is love interest! In the beginning namish told in an iv that he has been paired opposite Bhaweeka so I don't think there will be any chance of AshTree. Though before harsh's entry I wanted nandu to die n go with the punarvivah concept with namish and shrenu! And what is worst that I used to get romantic vibes from their scenes 🙈 

I also think there is no chance of Ashish-Maitree now and if the makers really had that track in mind they had the opportunity to do that on two occasions at least from where I see it. I wanted Nandu dead too lekin woh bhi nahi hua so with her being alive and knowing both Ashish and Maitree are people of values, ethics I didn’t think it would happen. Although I said it here that they are choice of couple I felt worried people here will throw chappals at me for pairing them together despite Ashish still being married to Nandu- lol 😂. But to my surprise (or rather the lack of it) there were more Maitrish shippers here so I felt less guilty of my thoughts and wish of seeing them together. Now I don’t feel it that way.. in fact I stopped shipping them together after the whole allegation against Maitree. I actually felt horrible although I know this is a show and not real life but I felt bad for Maitree because let’s admit it the worst anyone face is false allegations of adultery/ extramarital affair. That just made it all too salty for my taste 

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Before Harsh's entry I was rooting for Ashish-Maitree pair. They look good together and the chemistry seems so good. I really thought I would nof like the guy who would be paired opposite to Maitree other than Ashish. But Harsh actually won my heart. He is such a cutie and the chemistry with Maitree, I would say, is on par with Ashish-Maitree's. Their interaction is so good and I eatch the series because of them these days. 

So I like Harsh-Maitree pair.

As others said, it is also impossible to make Maitree pair with Ashish with all the extramarital affair allegation. If the pair happens it literally proves that. They had numerous chances to make their look romantic which they intentionally didn't do. So their direction is going forward with this frienship angle. I think that Harsh might be related to Ashish's family somehow. Who knowls maybe Both Nandani and Maitree might end up in the same house together lol 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I am having a tough time deciding🥺

I think it will be Ashish tho

I like Harsh character...maybe he will be with Nandu😆

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I am not going to lie but I’m a #MaiHar Harsh-Maitree fan. I don’t think I can see Ashish-Maitree as a pair now because they have been such beautiful friends who supported each other but with constant allegations about their extramarital affair has ruined that for me. With Nandini still alive I can’t see how Ashish will be happily married to Maitree. I wish they had ended Nandini’s character along with Saransh 😫

For me it’s Harsh and Maitree 

Nandini has become totally negative.. Vasundhara has advised to use a dummy account to mail par usne uski maa ka account use Kiya. How insensitive is that? Ashish doesnt deserve her as his wife. Nandish ki maa bholne ki laayaki nehi hein..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Nandini has become totally negative.. Vasundhara has advised to use a dummy account to mail par usne uski maa ka account use Kiya. How insensitive is that? Ashish doesnt deserve her as his wife. Nandish ki maa bholne ki laayaki nehi hein..

I knew it she would do something stupid that would trap her mom. Bewakoof hai woh bilkul but more than that she’s an utter disgrace to womanhood. Her jealousy and doubts about Ashish- Maitree relationship has clouded her mind so much that she’s not realizing what she has and what’s she’s about to lose. Ashish does not deserve her and neither does. Nandish. Nandu should be left alone with no one to love to realize what it means to mess with someone’s happy life 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I knew it she would do something stupid that would trap her mom. Bewakoof hai woh bilkul but more than that she’s an utter disgrace to womanhood. Her jealousy and doubts about Ashish- Maitree relationship has clouded her mind so much that she’s not realizing what she has and what’s she’s about to lose. Ashish does not deserve her and neither does. Nandish. Nandu should be left alone with no one to love to realize what it means to mess with someone’s happy life 

Maitree ko badnam karne ki chakkar mein she is also hurting ashish which she is not realising,maybe she doesnt care.. Vasundhara is the reason for her poisioned mind nobody else.. Now atleast vasu shud tell the truth abt ashish-maitree. But sabh kuch sar se upar chala gaya. Nothing can be done.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Maitree ko badnam karne ki chakkar mein she is also hurting ashish which she is not realising,maybe she doesnt care.. Vasundhara is the reason for her poisioned mind nobody else.. Now atleast vasu shud tell the truth abt ashish-maitree. But sabh kuch sar se upar chala gaya. Nothing can be done.. 

When a persons heart is poisoned and mind is clouded they can’t think beyond what they want to see or are made to see. That person becomes vindictive and self destructive and Nandu is clearly on that track. She was gone for 6 years- away from her husband and her son. In those 6 years she was poisoned to no end about how Maitree has taken away her son and husband. She was not willing to believe her mom at first but her suspicions got validated when she came back to Tiwari house and saw how much Nandish and Ashish are attached to Maitree. She’s only seeing things at face value.. nothing beneath the surface. When a person sets on the path to destroy others who are not at fault it’s evident their own destruction is near. Nandu is on that path and unfortunately she will have NO ONE to save her this time. Everything that she’s doing is hurting Maitree and herself the most.. Ashish is not shown struggling with his career or trying to clear his name but Maitree is.. Ashish is hurt for Maitree because he knows how much she has done for him and Nandish. In the end the most damage it will cause to is Nandini.. she can enjoy seeing Maitree hurt but that will not last long 

Ruhii321 thumbnail

Both 🙂 

One is her friend n another one is love interest! In the beginning namish told in an iv that he has been paired opposite Bhaweeka so I don't think there will be any chance of AshTree. Though before harsh's entry I wanted nandu to die n go with the punarvivah concept with namish and shrenu! And what is worst that I used to get romantic vibes from their scenes 🙈