How many of you planning to quit this crap ?

Poll Question :

How many of you planning to quit this crap ?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Not yet, May quit soon
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 months ago

As we all know the show is getting frustrating day by day. Just gathering some stats how many people are planning to quit and with a justification why. 

May be this would serve as some post for makers to take some action immediately. 

I am planning to quit the show. Here are the reasons. 

All the characters which i liked are unbearable for me to see. 

Abhirmanyu scenes too since there is no clarity whether it would be permanent or temporary i don't want to keep high hopes. 

Abhira are butchered beyond the recognitions. Leads are not even realizing their mistakes what they did 6 years ago. 

Constant dragging and no clarity on tracks. 

FL is shown between ML and PL and ML is shown between FL and PL. 

Akshu's dialogues are unbearable. 

Abhi's not denying marriage with arohi is irritating.

The reason for leap was illogical. 

Glorifying PL to the extent of butchering all characters is beyond my understanding.

There is no closure to the tracks which are opened. 

Arohi is not getting exposed. 

Abhi is silent as statue. 

Akshu is only violent with her ex patidev but not with others who are equally responsible for her state. 

She don't have any trauma related to her singing but still she is shown as some one with no stable career. 

Adding twitter poll too

https://twitter.com/Firewings_diya/status/1657271227520790528?s=20

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago

Mai dekhti hi nahi hoon, kabhi kabhi jab meri maa akshara Haye Haye ka dharna leke tv ke samne baith jati hai tabhi kuch dikh jata hai 

I'm done! 

There is no story! 

I was watching in hope we will get abhira and justice for both! 

Now akshu moved on with nav, it just feels like unfinished and adurha! 

Also got no Internet in nav!! I don't connect with him! 

I understand people move on and blended families are a common! But here I wanted to watch a extra ordinary love story of abhira! 

Plus why are they rewriting history! Akshara always knew how to cook and work! Abhi has always been a good person and he loved Neil like his own way before he found out he was his blood brother! 

Originally posted by Choco_mint

I'm done! 

There is no story! 

I understand people move on and blended families are a common! But here I wanted to watch a extra ordinary love story of abhira! 

Plus why are they rewriting history! Akshara always knew how to cook and work! Abhi has always been a good person and he loved Neil like his own way before he found out he was his blood brother! 

Yes they just are giving dialogues to akshu as if she had never worked before. 

As if she only had nav as an option. 

Uska character ithna bigad diya hai i can't even recognize her anymore. 

This is not what i signed up for. So maine bhi ummed chodke i have decided to quit. Let them show whatever they want reunite abhira or not it does not matter to me anymore. I hope abhi dies soon as per ppl story is all about akshara  and hc takes up some new project so that atleast we can try that show. 

Aise kaise abhi to start hi kiya hai πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Priyrabha

Aise kaise abhi to start hi kiya hai πŸ˜†

i started long back πŸ€£ so i have to quit πŸ˜† can't bear the torture πŸ˜† 

i thought yrkkh will not be toxic like other shows. But tbh honest i prefer ekta shows over yrkkh anytime.πŸ˜† 

I will wait a bit to decide on quitting .. but yes will take a break .. but again that dialogue on cooking and working .. it was more about managing kitchen and finances is how I understood .. cooking and managing the kitchen are two different things right .. she definitely knew to cook .. but managing a budget for kitchen , deciding what to buy , how much to buy eyc based on a budget etc we’re not things she ever had to worry about .. similarly she had worked and earned money .. but never had to live on that money or use that as a budget to manager her life .. she hadn’t really set up a small scale business by herself with limited means .. so she is talking about all that is what I understood from that dialogue ..

Originally posted by Choco_mint

I'm done! 

There is no story! 

Originally posted by firewings_diya

i started long back πŸ€£ so i have to quit πŸ˜† can't bear the torture πŸ˜† 

i thought yrkkh will not be toxic like other shows. But tbh honest i prefer ekta shows over yrkkh anytime.πŸ˜† 

Can't comment about past because I don't have any idea but I am really enjoying the current track

I already quit... I am not watching any episodes... Nor am I reading episode updates... I am not exactly participating in any forum discussions... 

Not even reading the threads these days...

Just updating my fanfiction whenever I get time and reading other fanfictions written by others...

Funny thing is I don't remember when I quit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reading this poll I understood that I quit...

Waiting for vanshaj in Sony sab... Why did have to be Sony... πŸ˜­ a business family drama... Let's see how it works...

I stopped challang because of that.. I don't want to subscribe just for one show...

Money!!!!!!!!

Oh I think I went off track....

Yeah I quit... 

Why I quit? Maybe I was bored.. og abhi already sickened me.. I think immature Tashan of abhi and AK was also not fun to watch...

Originally posted by umawanderer

I already quit... I am not watching any episodes... Nor am I reading episode updates... I am not exactly participating in any forum discussions... 

Not even reading the threads these days...

Just updating my fanfiction whenever I get time and reading other fanfictions written by others...

Funny thing is I don't remember when I quit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reading this poll I understood that I quit...

Waiting for vanshaj in Sony sab... Why did have to be Sony... πŸ˜­ a business family drama... Let's see how it works...

I stopped challang because of that.. I don't want to subscribe just for one show...

Money!!!!!!!!

Oh I think I went off track....

Yeah I quit... 

Why I quit? Maybe I was bored.. og abhi already sickened me.. I think immature Tashan of abhi and AK was also not fun to watch...

i watched initial epi but i did not see any extra things in chalaang. It felt more like they want to tell parents how daughters struggle in big cities πŸ˜† which i already know so stopped watching it. 

I only watch bekaboo now. Baaki sab is out of control πŸ˜‚