How many of you planning to quit this crap ? - Page 17

Poll

How many of you planning to quit this crap ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They will get abhimanyu mammeri behan for him πŸ€£

Who knows Anand probably has another Secret Beti ready for him πŸ€£
Harsh may also have one with his new wife πŸ˜‰

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Who knows Anand probably has another Secret Beti ready for him πŸ€£
Harsh may also have one with his new wife πŸ˜‰

yeah yeah πŸ˜†

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

As harsh is no more in the show, what If they show he has one kid with a new gf and in one toofani raat abhi finds this woman and kid and brings them hone and refuse to tell everyone who's this. Both sisters are worried and jealous and all the drama. Why abhi finding them? Cause he's the Bahu of show πŸ€£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

As harsh is no more in the show, what If they show he has one kid with a new gf and in one toofani raat abhi finds this woman and kid and brings them hone and refuse to tell everyone who's this. Both sisters are worried and jealous and all the drama. Why abhi finding them? Cause he's the Bahu of show πŸ€£

your comment give me the reason why manju hides Neil's identity. Because she watched kal ho na ho πŸ€£ like how jaya bacchan hides kids identity from her sas manju did the same πŸ˜† what an inspirational story 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

your comment give me the reason why manju hides Neil's identity. Because she watched kal ho na ho πŸ€£ like how jaya bacchan hides kids identity from her sas manju did the same πŸ˜† what an inspirational story 

if a wife finds out dead husband ka illegitimate kid i toh say rub it in sasumas face. Let her suffer the humiliation and every day shove it on her face that see, your Chester spawn ka illegal kid, isn't she just adorable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Manju was probably brainwashed and traumatized into thinking hiding neil was actually good for family 

actually muskan and rohan can look good together. 

RoAnπŸ˜†

Mein 'Vada' kar rahi hoon... Dheere Dheere sabko unite karke yeh RoAn / MuRo fan banaungi... 

Kam se kam age appropriate toh lagengeπŸ˜†

Sach mein I miss those Kasauli vibe in the show and Muskaan was quite proactive in her work while helping Akshu - she got the conference details, names of doctors, labels, etc... And on other side I saw entertainer / atrangi guy trying to be Pahadi for going to pahad riding alongside Abhimanyu... Socha they may have been a zariya for AbhiRa to meet... But saara credit Abhinav ne le liya aur Rohan wahan se bhaag gaya... πŸ₯Ί

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

if a wife finds out dead husband ka illegitimate kid i toh say rub it in sasumas face. Let her suffer the humiliation and every day shove it on her face that see, your Chester spawn ka illegal kid, isn't she just adorable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Manju was probably brainwashed and traumatized into thinking hiding neil was actually good for family 

Magar Manju ki toh koi Sasuma nahi hai πŸ˜­ Dadiji toh pehle hi duniya chod ke chali gayi πŸ₯±
Plot twist: What if Manju is behind her Sasuma’s death πŸ˜ˆ waise bhi woh hamesha ghar pe rehti thi

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Why not kill Nav and get Flipshu married to Rohan instead, AB would be outraged but at least Rohan could taunt him for life πŸ€£

Or she would have thought mera khoon ko pyaar nai milega if Harsh found out his blood via true lubbb is still there.... 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Or she would have thought mera khoon ko pyaar nai milega if Harsh found out his blood via true lubbb is still there.... 

if she could manipulate and think in that level would not be taking beating from harsh for years. 

Also once harsh knew neil is his blood it wasn't like his attention shifted complely from abhi to neil