MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

ARY and its antics. They didn't upload the last ep on yt 😑

Why didnt it air in cinema?

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Apart from the last scene nothing was worth watching. Such a boring last episode. 

God how toxic can this writer get. She just whitewashed areeb's Mom and let Areeb take false rape accusation and wht the hell was that. Areeb's Mom kept gaslighting Areeb and in the end she had the audacity to disown her son whose life got ruined by her own evil actions. She blamed Areeb for her husband's death when she was the one who kept nagging her husband and son during the wedding prep. 

What was the point of showing Faha making false allegation multiple times and police arresting guys  without even bothering investigating the claim .

What crap is that. 

This show is as problematic as TB at least TB people tried to rectify their mistake . But this guys are worst and kept repeating the same shit πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Such a disappointment πŸ˜•

Edited by Mrinmoyi_me - 9 months ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Apart from the last scene nothing was worth watching. Such a boring last episode. 

God how toxic can this writer get. She just whitewashed areeb's Mom and let Areeb take false rape accusation and wht the hell was that. Areeb's Mom kept gaslighting Areeb and in the end she had the audacity to disown her son whose life got ruined by her own evil actions. She blamed Areeb for her husband's death when she was the one who kept nagging her husband and son during the wedding prep. 

What was the point of showing Faha making false allegation multiple times and police arresting guys  without even bothering investigating the claim .

What crap is that. 

This show is as problematic as TB at least TB people tried to rectify their mistake . But this guys are worst and kept repeating the same shit πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Such a disappointment πŸ˜•

So many loopholes. Definitely not a perfect drama .

The last episode atleast served me good wahaj hania scenes .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvYGm7xvUWy/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Saads body language lacked confidence when he used to think Maheer doesn't want to stay with him and wants to go to areeb

He became confident when he saw maheer wants to stay in the relationship not coz of compromise or pity but coz she wants to make the marriage work 

I agree, he became more confident but I do find that he purposefully played Saad differently that went with his personality. Even when he was confident and angry, it was so different than how he portrayed the same emotions as Murtasim for example. Everything stayed in line with Saad’s character. I think it’s an incredible talent to be able to play the same emotions differently according to the character. Saad just has humble mannerisms which does make him endearing. 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I agree, he became more confident but I do find that he purposefully played Saad differently that went with his personality. Even when he was confident and angry, it was so different than how he portrayed the same emotions as Murtasim for example. Everything stayed in line with Saad’s character. I think it’s an incredible talent to be able to play the same emotions differently according to the character. Saad just has humble mannerisms which does make him endearing. 

Phew 

Yes πŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ–οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Finally someone said it so beautifully which I wanted to say all this time 

Thank you πŸ™

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I have had a soft spot for hania xavyar pairing since sang e mAH and hence I really enjoyed whatever scenes Areeb and Mahir had 

And I really liked how Areeb wasn't shown getting married to Faha till the end as she was evil and he knew it 

If Faha was shown to be a supportive cousin sister who understands him and wishes him well ....then I would have wanted a happy ending of areeb too with Faha

Given the actress was different

The actresses playing areebs family were even more intolerable and pathetic than the characters 

I have to insta bigbang to never cast them again

On the other hand the actresses and actors playing Saad and mahirs family were Gold

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Baby Baji is a record smasher. πŸ’₯

The Finale Episode of Baby Baji got the highest TRP (15.7) and left behind Tere Bin Finale (14.8) and becomes highest rated last episode of the year 2023.

#BabyBaji #SaminaAhmed #SaudQasmi #JaveriaSaud #WahajAli #TereBin #YumnaZaidi #FinaleEpisodes #LPEntertainment

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I'm watching it now... Right now it's all about abeer and faha.... Bad acting galore... This faha girl is next level bad, she is making zaviyar look like a thespian... Zaviyar should ensure that she is cast in everything he does

That Faha was unbearable . I was like how this director let this pass πŸ˜†That scene where she was screaming was more of laughable