Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

This show getting high ratings only because its a big channel and Wahaj and Hania's popularity 

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

This show getting high ratings only because its a big channel and Wahaj and Hania's popularity 

this show doesnt deserve any of this at all tbh,i cant remember watching this kind of terrible show in my entire life and thats actually the truth..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

this show doesnt deserve any of this at all tbh,i cant remember watching this kind of terrible show in my entire life and thats actually the truth..

Did the last show air today ? 

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Did the last show air today ? 

yup

Tiara-p thumbnail

https://twitter.com/WaHania_/status/1686087301234110465?t=UC7aECLElwgNMkTMu8VTlw&s=19

seriously!They are soooo cute,what the hell the show did to them for real

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

ARY and its antics. They didn't upload the last ep on yt 😑

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

ARY and its antics. They didn't upload the last ep on yt 😑

Uploaded 2 minutes ago.πŸ€ͺ

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Wah kya episode thi πŸ˜†

Thanks to this show's last episode.I end up watching 'Mein' teasers πŸ˜†

Sorry for spoilers ahead🀑!!

i doubt anyone cares though its not got or no one here is crazy like youtube commenters who want season 2 of this depression hua tha πŸ˜†.

Areeb went to jail for the crime he did not do.His mother kept on giving lectures like she had no part in whatever mess created in her son's life πŸ˜†.

Sare mothers ne apna sorry ka quota pura kar Liya thank you so much for this even though maheer mother's sudden change of heart did not make sense πŸ˜† but then nothing makes sense in this show or the high trps it gets πŸ˜†

Saad and maheer were hardly seen together.The whole episode belonged to 'Faha : the screamer'.Seriously more than putting warning for areeb's smoking scene.They should have put warning before faha's scenes for putting cotton in ears. Well nothing changed when it comes to improvement in acting as far as faha and her mom were concerned.

I feel writer was confused herself I mean to say if she wanted to give social message abt respecting girls through areeb's mother then why put areeb in jail for false rape chargesπŸ€”? Director I guess was confused about color of lights.Kyuki agar ur fav colors are pink, blue, purple and black so u can get confused na ka kon se color ke light use karein for each scene πŸ˜†.

Overall, iss show se you can get only feeling of nostalgia of playing monopoly if you frequently get jailed in it kyuki saad jail se aya tu areeb jail chala gaya maybe the writer used it as a metaphor for loneliness and depression πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.Anyways I want to thank wahaj and hania for doing the show or else I would not learn the art of roasting by watching this masterpiece πŸ˜†.

P.S. I still have soft corner for saad β€οΈ

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Wah kya episode thi πŸ˜†

Thanks to this show's last episode.I end up watching 'Mein' teasers πŸ˜†

Sorry for spoilers ahead🀑!!

i doubt anyone cares though its not got or no one here is crazy like youtube commenters who want season 2 of this depression hua tha πŸ˜†.

Areeb went to jail for the crime he did not do.His mother kept on giving lectures like she had no part in whatever mess created in her son's life πŸ˜†.

Sare mothers ne apna sorry ka quota pura kar Liya thank you so much for this even though maheer mother's sudden change of heart did not make sense πŸ˜† but then nothing makes sense in this show or the high trps it gets πŸ˜†

Saad and maheer were hardly seen together.The whole episode belonged to 'Faha : the screamer'.Seriously more than putting warning for areeb's smoking scene.They should have put warning before faha's scenes for putting cotton in ears. Well nothing changed when it comes to improvement in acting as far as faha and her mom were concerned.

I feel writer was confused herself I mean to say if she wanted to give social message abt respecting girls through areeb's mother then why put areeb in jail for false rape chargesπŸ€”? Director I guess was confused about color of lights.Kyuki agar ur fav colors are pink, blue, purple and black so u can get confused na ka kon se color ke light use karein for each scene πŸ˜†.

Overall, iss show se you can get only feeling of nostalgia of playing monopoly if you frequently get jailed in it kyuki saad jail se aya tu areeb jail chala gaya maybe the writer used it as a metaphor for loneliness and depression πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.Anyways I want to thank wahaj and hania for doing the show or else I would not learn the art of roasting by watching this masterpiece πŸ˜†.

P.S. I still have soft corner for saad β€οΈ

why did you even bother to watch the whole epi,dont you like your ears😲🀣.I just watched Wahaj Hania scenes which was of at best 5mins and then tataπŸ˜†.The colors keep on changing,in one scene they are using two colors in a convo of two person,one person gets pink color,the other one gets red,ahh kitna maja aya yeh rangeen show dekh kar.May Wahaj Hania get a worthwhile show which helps me forget this disaster named mpht