🏏IPL 2023: Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Titans, 57th Match 🏏 - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Rohit Sharma | MI captain: It was an interesting game especially from our point of view, happy to get the two points. That was pleasing, bat first and then come out and defend the total. We kept picking wickets and in this format you have to do that, great bowling effort from our bowlers. The guy has got the confidence. We wanted to keep right-left combination but SKY came in and said no, he wanted to go in. That is the kind of confidence he has and that rubs off on others. Every game he wants to start fresh and does not look back at the previous game. Sometimes you can sit back and feel proud but that is not the case with him.

average-student thumbnail

so apt for todayπŸ‘

Rashid Khan today #MIvsGT

Mumbai Indians got away with the two points, but Rashid is getting the praises ❀️

This is probably the only time where a player scores a freaking century in a T20 game and still isn't getting talked about at all smiley36 bechara sky.. πŸ™ˆ

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I am sitting here to revolt.. If anyone else gets it😈

You can start the revolt! sky got itπŸ˜‚

Yuzi is always the sweetest boy πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

SKY | Player of the Match: Can say that. Whenever I get runs I think the team should win, most importantly we batted first today and said that we would keep the same tempo when you are chasing 200-220.There was a lot of dew on the ground, it was there from the 7-8th over and I knew what shots to play, I was not thinking about going straight, I had two shots in the mind - one over fine leg and one over third man. There is lots and lots of practice before the game, so when I come into the game I am very clear and go express myself.

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago

SKY got PoM?! πŸ˜² what bullsh*t is this??!

Did they forget that first innings mein Rashid took 4 wkts as well? He was only 24 runs behind SKY, and he reached there facing 17 balls less!!

Edited by Bee222 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Sab media seniors se bahut comments mile hai πŸ€£

He is left with no choice

I am sure Vijaybhai must have chosen him today πŸ˜†

He is the only Rohit supporter this season πŸ˜†

Today I was supporting GT.

Just like how SKY has found his mojo back in the last few games, Mumbai Indians are also getting back to their best. Today they have shown defending a total is not a problem for them and that is a good sign. Gujarat Titans will brush this off as an off-day and move on to the next game, still top the table and one win away from sealing a playoff spot