I woke up late. ๐คฃ Couldn't pick up the pattern and flow of the game. It's afterall a randomizer game. Didn't get 100 even once in 50 matches. Got one after match 50.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I woke up late. ๐คฃ Couldn't pick up the pattern and flow of the game. It's afterall a randomizer game. Didn't get 100 even once in 50 matches. Got one after match 50.
Surya got POTM
F*** OFF MAN. ๐คฌ
I finish 85. Was a great day. 200 hona chahiye tha.
Rohit Sharma | MI captain: It was an interesting game especially from our point of view, happy to get the two points. That was pleasing, bat first and then come out and defend the total. We kept picking wickets and in this format you have to do that, great bowling effort from our bowlers. The guy has got the confidence. We wanted to keep right-left combination but SKY came in and said no, he wanted to go in. That is the kind of confidence he has and that rubs off on others. Every game he wants to start fresh and does not look back at the previous game. Sometimes you can sit back and feel proud but that is not the case with him.
so apt for today๐
Rashid Khan today #MIvsGT
Mumbai Indians got away with the two points, but Rashid is getting the praises โค๏ธ
This is probably the only time where a player scores a freaking century in a T20 game and still isn't getting talked about at all
bechara sky.. ๐
You can start the revolt! sky got it๐
Yuzi is always the sweetest boy ๐ฅบโค๏ธ
SKY | Player of the Match: Can say that. Whenever I get runs I think the team should win, most importantly we batted first today and said that we would keep the same tempo when you are chasing 200-220.There was a lot of dew on the ground, it was there from the 7-8th over and I knew what shots to play, I was not thinking about going straight, I had two shots in the mind - one over fine leg and one over third man. There is lots and lots of practice before the game, so when I come into the game I am very clear and go express myself.
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...
33