Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Prads

Why you guys are ignoring the fact that they might turn  Ashish negative.. wont that be meatier role? I honestly dont think makers will break Maitree’s marriage second time.. its stupid to get her married in same house thrice.. i do not think thats what makers will do and now with MaiHar popularity chances of turning Harsh negative r less in my opinion..

Hey there was a  symbolic scene where maihars  ghatbandan was abt to catch fire and maitree saved it. So i have hopes that there will be clashes and MU between maihar but no divorce or separation.

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Hey there was a  symbolic scene where maihars  ghatbandan was abt to catch fire and maitree saved it. So i have hopes that there will be clashes and MU between maihar but no divorce or separation.

Yes.. Maitree will save her marriage.. for sure there will be rift.. there will be MUs but i dont think writers can afford to separate MaiHar.. which is their only way to create buzz everywhere abt the show..lets see what happens in today’s episode

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes.. Maitree will save her marriage.. for sure there will be rift.. there will be MUs but i dont think writers can afford to separate MaiHar.. which is their only way to create buzz everywhere abt the show..lets see what happens in today’s episode

What Maitree did today was totally wrong! Completely wrong. She could have told Sona Tai that this their personal matter and left it there.. exposing her MIL in law in front of the whole family when she knows Harsh will be extremely upset yet she did it. Why are the Tiwari’s so freaking important to her? Also loved when Harsh called her out that she revolts when it’s convenient for her when she asked him to stop fighting with Sona. Why should Harsh stop? When Maitree defends the damn Tiwari’s Harsh will speak for his mom too.. who the hell is she to stop him from defending his mom? If Harsh drifts away from her I won’t be sad. Maitree deserves it. Sometimes hiding the truth to maintain a decorum in the family is also important.. she could have open her big mouth when she had the proof but she chose to open her trap knowing that for Harsh no one more important than his mom. The Satya ki Devi Maitree Mata who decides to tell the truth when it’s convenient for her should actually live alone — she doesn’t even deserve Harsh either after today’s episode 

Prads thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

What Maitree did today was totally wrong! Completely wrong. She could have told Sona Tai that this their personal matter and left it there.. exposing her MIL in law in front of the whole family when she knows Harsh will be extremely upset yet she did it. Why are the Tiwari’s so freaking important to her? Also loved when Harsh called her out that she revolts when it’s convenient for her when she asked him to stop fighting with Sona. Why should Harsh stop? When Maitree defends the damn Tiwari’s Harsh will speak for his mom too.. who the hell is she to stop him from defending his mom? If Harsh drifts away from her I won’t be sad. Maitree deserves it. Sometimes hiding the truth to maintain a decorum in the family is also important.. she could have open her big mouth when she had the proof but she chose to open her trap knowing that for Harsh no one more important than his mom. The Satya ki Devi Maitree Mata who decides to tell the truth when it’s convenient for her should actually live alone — she doesn’t even deserve Harsh either after today’s episode 

U r absolutely right n i wrote the same in another thread.. 
but lets not be harsh on Maitree.. we know ths s ITV n no one will behave logical.. even i found it odd that she opened her mouth in front of everyone n did not tell Sona to mind her business but the writers wanted to have fight between Harsh n maitree n they achieved it .. m ok if they show Maitree stupid than mahaan for a change..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

U r absolutely right n i wrote the same in another thread.. 
but lets not be harsh on Maitree.. we know ths s ITV n no one will behave logical.. even i found it odd that she opened her mouth in front of everyone n did not tell Sona to mind her business but the writers wanted to have fight between Harsh n maitree n they achieved it .. m ok if they show Maitree stupid than mahaan for a change..

You are right I should not be harsh on Maitree.. Harsh should be on Maitree— ooops my gutter brain -  haha 

Well in hindsight this scene was necessary warna MU kaise hoti and Shlok 2.0 kaisa banta Harsh. I’ll go with the flow but I want Maitree to put all her efforts in building trust and bond with Harsh. If she goes running to Ashish this time I will be PISSSED

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You are right I should not be harsh on Maitree.. Harsh should be on Maitree— ooops my gutter brain -  haha 

Well in hindsight this scene was necessary warna MU kaise hoti and Shlok 2.0 kaisa banta Harsh. I’ll go with the flow but I want Maitree to put all her efforts in building trust and bond with Harsh. If she goes running to Ashish this time I will be PISSSED

Maihar looked extremely hot. Still cant get over the short but hot SR scene.  Ashish shud try to mend his relationship with nandu rather than helping maitree. He doesn't seem to put any effort to mend his bonding with nandu. She might stop all the plotting and planning.

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Maihar looked extremely hot. Still cant get over the short but hot SR scene.  Ashish shud try to mend his relationship with nandu rather than helping maitree. He doesn't seem to put any effort to mend his bonding with nandu. She might stop all the plotting and planning.

Yes 💯 agree that Harsh and Maitree are super hot couple.. it can attract audiences but the writers don’t know how to utilize them.. they can show the kalesh in the family but also give us meaningful #Maihar moments. One day they meet, 10th they fall in love, 12th day they get married, 14th day SR and 16th day misunderstanding… drama hai ki SuperSonic jet? Why so rushed? How do they expect get any TRPs from this loose drama where everything seems disjointed and out of place? My aunt saw one episode few days ago after not watching the show for so long and she was “yeh kaunsa show hai? Your favorite TV actress is in new show now”? She meant Shrenu BTW.. I said no no same show but new characters and leap.. I went to say the story and she was like “chor do beta sir ghum gaya don’t understand the story I don’t want to watch the show kuch aur laga do” 🤦‍♀️

As for Ashish— that character is a gone case. He was such a powerful & impactful character when Saransh died and look where he’s been dropped to? He only fits the screen with Maitree and that too has become weird. The writers have not spent any time in giving him scenes where he is seen spending time with his wife, son, mom, dad.. he’s either trying to get his Taiji calm or “Maitree mein tumhara dost mujhse share karo problems”, “Maitree ghar ko jodna janti hai”, “Nandu tum Maitree Jaisi kabhi nahi ban sakti”— literally that’s his only lines these days. I feel Harsh has a more layers to his character but Ashish is bland.. Namish could have done so much for the show if he had layers to his character… such a lost opportunity 

Prads thumbnail

Exactly.. now this is what is going to happen so they had to bring this at any cost.. i too dont want her to run to Ashish.. he s anyways ready to help her at the drop of a hat..but that will only make situation worst..

Prads thumbnail

Bold - ☺️ couldn’t agree more.. Harsh n Maitree can burn the screen with their super hot chemistry but wroters ruined it woth moving in jet speed that we sis not even get to enjoy them properly.. 🥺

kash writers bhi acche hote.. to kya mast scenes milte ..

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

GossipsTv(GTv)

@GossipsTv

·

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@ZeeTV

ALL SHOWS#Maitree 0.3#MeetOnZee 0.6#MainHoonAparajita 0.9#RadhaMohan 1.5#BhagyaLakshmi 1.5#KumkumBhagya 1.4#KundaliBhagya 1.4#RabSeHaiDua 1.0@GossipsTv