Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Let’s naacccchhhoooo!! 

Finally a good Thursday 

Every Thursday we wait for ratings and get sad Aaj after the show opened tab se leke aaj hui hai TRP rise 

We are 0.5 now!!!

For other show people who hated on us we are here to stay!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Wow pehli baar dekha hai trp increasing after being moved to an early slot

Hope it increases more with Harsh entry

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Oh this is the trp of 6.30 slot? Then its good. Hope it increases as the rival channels new show has opened to 1.0.

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Yea rivals have more ratings at thai slot 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yay happy Dance 💃🏻.. I wish it grows and keeps growing. I’m very hopeful about Harsh and Maitree pairing 

Ruhii321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

unfortunately ye trp 7pm slot ka hai 🥺

Next week 6:30 pm ka trp ayega 

Ruhii321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Yea rivals have more ratings at thai slot 

6:30 pe sitara ka koyi show nehi hai, right? Colors has recently launched suhagan...issko 1st week pe hi 1.0 trp milgaya 🥺 let's see what happens in the next week

Crazze4tv thumbnail

1st week mein Toh hun bhi ache hi the 0.8 pe it’s the following weeks that matter also rangu ka isse pehle jo show that about that auto wali girl that was doing well too 1.4 so they have uss timing ka traction

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The writers have to keep a good pace and keep the story moving forward. Maitree is finally moving along and not dragging herself in thoughts of Tiwari’s including Nandish which is great. She is really determined this time to get her business on track. I hope Harsh does not become the cunning competitor and truly helps Maitree get on her feet again. Maitree does not need a savior but she needs a friend she can trust because now Ashish ke saath she has no good terms

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

The writers have to keep a good pace and keep the story moving forward. Maitree is finally moving along and not dragging herself in thoughts of Tiwari’s including Nandish which is great. She is really determined this time to get her business on track. I hope Harsh does not become the cunning competitor and truly helps Maitree get on her feet again. Maitree does not need a savior but she needs a friend she can trust because now Ashish ke saath she has no good terms

I really liked the way ashish helped her in setting up business. Those episodes were so much fun to watch. I wish nandu didnt even come back. We would have got Maitrish romancing.. 

Namish is really good looking and hot.They both wud hv made a fantastic pair. Ithne good looking couple ko friends bana diya. I remembered Josh film in which shahrukh was Aishwarya brother and someother actor was her pair which didn't go well with the audiences and the film bombed.