Dharam Patni

DP is ending on 9th June & Confirmed

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pyar-ke-saat-vachan-dharampatnii-to-wrap-up-soon_196585

I am surprised the story just started & they are ending when they have other low trps shows that needs to end. The show has potential let it grow but they are ending it😡

Its now the chemistry b/w Pratiksha & Ravi is growing & getting interesting,they have great chemistry and they are ending it w/o fully utilising the potential of their chemistry

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mages

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pyar-ke-saat-vachan-dharampatnii-to-wrap-up-soon_196585

I am surprised the story just started & they are ending when they have other low trps shows that needs to end. The show has potential let it grow but they are ending it😡

Its now the chemistry b/w Pratiksha & Ravi is growing & getting interesting,they have great chemistry and they are ending it w/o fully utilising the potential of their chemistry

Oh wow. So they're ending it?😕

I think there must have been some offscreen problems. They dragged the marriage track like anything and the creatives didn't look like they were planning a story to tell for Ravi and Pratiksha.

Kinda sad actually. The show had potential. I hope the crew gets better opportunities.

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Oh wow. So they're ending it?😕

I think there must have been some offscreen problems. They dragged the marriage track like anything and the creatives didn't look like they were planning a story to tell for Ravi and Pratiksha.

Kinda sad actually. The show had potential. I hope the crew gets better opportunities.

They can always work around the story but here my guess is time slot issue. Two EK shows running on same time slot and all other time slots are taken by other channels

Sutapasima thumbnail

Interesting stories like DP never get TRPs 

Only crap like Ghum, AnuMAA, YRK get limelight ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

MochaQueen thumbnail

It doesnt make sense to end this show...it was getting better trps than most other shows on this channel😳

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Omg shocking, this was the only itv show I was watching, this is also shutting down ðŸ˜­ finally leads story had started, & now this…

They wasted time in marriage track ðŸ˜µ which stretched like anything that’s where people lost interest… Ravi & Prati had amazing chemistry together, & next month only it’s ending… saw new promo of one show, can’t rem it’s name of Sneha Waugh..

When will they disclose about Keerti murder then? No time is left ðŸ¥º

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Tfs

The show is doing much better than most other shows on those channel especially the 0.5 trp ones ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜•

Mages thumbnail

The story of the leads just started and was getting interesting furthermore Fahmaan & Kritika has amazing chemistry and than came the off air news. I mean there are other shows with less trps why not end that. At 8pm its having good trps its the 2nd overall for the timeslot and 3rd for the channel. They better reconsider the decision they still have time to decide upon it

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way they stretched the marriage track didn’t feel they had anything else to show. I started from kirti’s accident and since then they have been constantly in marriage mode.

Not surprised but wished they moved the time slot instead of ending it.