Almost all auties of this show are disgusting

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Almost all auties of this show are disgusting. Bebe ka toh sabko pata hi hai. Rajiv's mom, pari's mom and neeti's mom all thinks only about their kids. Jo baat unke bachhon ke favour me ho vo thik, jo against ho vo galat. I liked it when pari's mom threatened to send all bajwas to jail but she blamed neeti. She doesn't know about neeti's crimes so why is she blaming her? She said ' kami neeti me hai'. U disgusting woman! Neeti can't conceive because she took bullet to save ur daughter pari. She only acknowledges pari ne neeti ke liye kya kia but she never acknowledges neeti ne pari ke liye kya kia. Neeti saved pari from many gundas like rakesh, taxiwala, etc too many times n she literally took bullet upon herself to save rajiv n pari but every1 have forgotten that. N what's this 'neeti ko dhakke maarke pari ko uska haq kyu ni Dilwaya!' neeti ko dhakke maarke nikalne se b pari ko uska so called haq nai milega coz rajneeti marriage se pehle konsa pari ko apni wife accept kar lia tha rajiv ne. Tab toh neeti ghar se bahar hi thi. N pari ko kaise dilwaoge uska haq? Police ko bologe ki gun point pe rajiv ko force kare ki pari ke pyar kare, pari ke sath suhag raat manaye, pari ke sath bachhe paida kare gun point pe zabardasti? Lol! U can't force someone to love a person. Yes u can send him to jail for fraud case. Her own daughter doesn't value her over bajwas n neeti. Jinhone pari ki mom pe chori ka ilzaam lagake jail bheja, pari unhiki doormat bani baithi hai. N neeti ki mom ke toh kya hi kehne? She knows that pari is rajiv's 1st wife still she blames her. She is also not telling truth to her own daughter. Khud ki maa, best friend, husband, full sasural, best friend ki family, sab milke jhut bolte hai neeti se aise me insan ka bharosa hi uth jaye sabse. N rajiv's mom never valued any of her bahu. She valued pari only once. N she insulted neeti by saying 'tu maa ni ban sakti'. Disgusting woman, vo maa isliye ni ban sakti coz she took bullet upon herself to save ur son. Hadd ho gai thi uss incident ke baad toh even rajiv blamed neeti. Neeti is behaving totally out of her character nowadays. Her conscience was her true character before but now these makers changed her. Pari's character was always stupid n unrealistic but neeti's character was realistic n relevant but now makers have destroyed her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Well from my pov people like gurpreet gurinder and neeti's mom bebe they all have disgusting regressive mind that irks😡baar baar yehi bakwaas bolna to both Neeti & Pari and its sad that such people still exist in the world😡mera bas chalen in buddiyon ki mooh jaaladoon their mindset is disgusting. Keeping PariRaj & RajNeeti issues aside these disgusting mouth women will even badmouth outsider daughters who has miscarriage,marriage not happening at the right age,unable to be mom,insult DIL,divorce,husband left his wife,widow the list just goes on. Its 2023 but their filthy mind is still in 19th century🤬

Instead of talking so much gurpreet should have done what it should be done send Rajeev & Bajwas to jail and reveal the truth to Neeti😡past 3 days they just wasted time in these women disgusting politics🤮

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

Well from my pov people like gurpreet gurinder and neeti's mom bebe they all have disgusting regressive mind that irks😡baar baar yehi bakwaas bolna to both Neeti & Pari and its sad that such people still exist in the world😡mera bas chalen in buddiyon ki mooh jaaladoon their mindset is disgusting. Keeping PariRaj & RajNeeti issues aside these disgusting mouth women will even badmouth outsider daughters who has miscarriage,marriage not happening at the right age,unable to be mom,insult DIL,divorce,husband left his wife,widow the list just goes on. Its 2023 but their filthy mind is still in 19th century🤬

Instead of talking so much gurpreet should have done what it should be done send Rajeev & Bajwas to jail and reveal the truth to Neeti😡past 3 days they just wasted time in these women disgusting politics🤮

totally agree. These type of women exist in real life. I got happy when i saw pari's mom saying that she will do police complaint, in precap. But when i saw episode, i got major disappointment. She said 'mai toh abhi complaint kardun but karungi nahi' lol! Kya popat kia hai.

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

totally agree. These type of women exist in real life. I got happy when i saw pari's mom saying that she will do police complaint, in precap. But when i saw episode, i got major disappointment. She said 'mai toh abhi complaint kardun but karungi nahi' lol! Kya popat kia hai.

Indeed its sad that such women exist in real world and women becomes women enemy😡

Mages thumbnail

There are few in my own home😡that i strictly told maa that if these bunch of your relatives coming to any function & events i am not coming. If i come & they open their filthy mouth i will tell them off i don't care abt the age😡😡. Har cheez pe ek taana jee karta hai inki mooh koyla se jaladoon🤬

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

There are few in my own home😡that i strictly told maa that if these bunch of your relatives coming to any function & events i am not coming. If i come & they open their filthy mouth i will tell them off i don't care abt the age😡😡. Har cheez pe ek taana jee karta hai inki mooh koyla se jaladoon🤬

ek kaan se sunke dusre kaan se nikal dia karo.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Almost all auties of this show are disgusting. Bebe ka toh sabko pata hi hai. Rajiv's mom, pari's mom and neeti's mom all thinks only about their kids. Jo baat unke bachhon ke favour me ho vo thik, jo against ho vo galat. I liked it when pari's mom threatened to send all bajwas to jail but she blamed neeti. She doesn't know about neeti's crimes so why is she blaming her? She said ' kami neeti me hai'. U disgusting woman! Neeti can't conceive because she took bullet to save ur daughter pari. She only acknowledges pari ne neeti ke liye kya kia but she never acknowledges neeti ne pari ke liye kya kia. Neeti saved pari from many gundas like rakesh, taxiwala, etc too many times n she literally took bullet upon herself to save rajiv n pari but every1 have forgotten that. N what's this 'neeti ko dhakke maarke pari ko uska haq kyu ni Dilwaya!' neeti ko dhakke maarke nikalne se b pari ko uska so called haq nai milega coz rajneeti marriage se pehle konsa pari ko apni wife accept kar lia tha rajiv ne. Tab toh neeti ghar se bahar hi thi. N pari ko kaise dilwaoge uska haq? Police ko bologe ki gun point pe rajiv ko force kare ki pari ke pyar kare, pari ke sath suhag raat manaye, pari ke sath bachhe paida kare gun point pe zabardasti? Lol! U can't force someone to love a person. Yes u can send him to jail for fraud case. Her own daughter doesn't value her over bajwas n neeti. Jinhone pari ki mom pe chori ka ilzaam lagake jail bheja, pari unhiki doormat bani baithi hai. N neeti ki mom ke toh kya hi kehne? She knows that pari is rajiv's 1st wife still she blames her. She is also not telling truth to her own daughter. Khud ki maa, best friend, husband, full sasural, best friend ki family, sab milke jhut bolte hai neeti se aise me insan ka bharosa hi uth jaye sabse. N rajiv's mom never valued any of her bahu. She valued pari only once. N she insulted neeti by saying 'tu maa ni ban sakti'. Disgusting woman, vo maa isliye ni ban sakti coz she took bullet upon herself to save ur son. Hadd ho gai thi uss incident ke baad toh even rajiv blamed neeti. Neeti is behaving totally out of her character nowadays. Her conscience was her true character before but now these makers changed her. Pari's character was always stupid n unrealistic but neeti's character was realistic n relevant but now makers have destroyed her.

Sahi kaha.

Aise main Neeti ki jaga koi bhi ladki ho uska dimag kharab hoga hi. All are bloody playing with her. 

All are lying and hiding the truth😮‍💨

@Bold bang on! That's what my point is. Neeti was only the realistic and relatable character. 

Now they are destroying her to make that stupid character Parineet look good and mahaan🤪