Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Tagging those who have an amazing taste in music, visited but not hosted/hosted very less so far to help build our music community. Would just love to see more fresh hosts here. If interested, please refer to page 1 and sign up for any week! Thanks! 🫡🤭

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Tagging those who have an amazing taste in music, visited but not hosted/hosted very less so far to help build our music community. Would just love to see more fresh hosts here. If interested, please refer to page 1 and sign up for any week! Thanks! 🫡🤭

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Cannot tag newbird 🥲

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Will try if not to busy 

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Will try if not to busy 

ab tum apna siggy change ke sakti ho smiley36

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Tagging those who have an amazing taste in music, participated few times/hosted very less to help build our music community. Would just love to see more fresh hosts here. If interested, please refer to page 1 and sign up for any week! Thanks! 🫡🤭

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Thanks for tagging, Tannu. In Amchi Mumbai for the last 2 weeks. Will host sometime this summer in a month or two. 

Edited by NerdyMukta - 1 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

[QUOTE=dhun.laagi]

Tagging those who have an amazing taste in music, visited but not hosted/hosted very less so far to help build our music community. Would just love to see more fresh hosts here. If interested, please refer to page 1 and sign up for any week! Thanks! 🫡🤭I am so dumb to understand it but yes if they are written then I can understand it but not if someone is singing .Sorry but I will take a part in it and would love it .

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Thanks! 🫡🤭I am so dumb to understand it but yes if they are written then I can understand it but not if someone is singing .Sorry but I will take a part in it and would love it

Check out pg. 1 and then the theme threads in the forum. As a host, you only have to start the topic and maintain the list for the theme. Baaki everyone else participates in the topic. There is no aspect of singing in this, and you are definitely not dumb, so don't undermine yourself like that. Would be great if you try too, the mods are anyways there to help if you have any doubts.

Edited by dhun.laagi - 1 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

DT NOTE

Hello everyone!

The ToTW initiative will be almost a year old and we're happy to see the enthusiastic participation that's kept it going all this while bringing us to theme # 47 this week.

To expand participation, going forward we're making it a rule that anyone who has hosted 5 or more themes so far will be automatically excluded from hosting any more themes in order to give new members a chance to host.

This excludes the DT who only step in to post a theme if no one has signed up, That said, if a DT member also isn't able to post a theme on a particular week, there will be no ToTW thread that week.

If you're holding back because you may be too busy, let me reiterate that all you have to do is think of a theme and post a thread, with an introduction post and a few songs relating to theme, tagging a few members to participate. Then all you have to do is keep updating the songs' list on Page 1. Not very time-consuming at all!

You are welcome to ask for suggestions for themes right here, or your friends or PM us, the DT if you're stuck for a theme & we'll do our best to help you out.

Hoping to see more new entrants in the ToTW world! Let us know if you want to sign up on a specific Sunday.

- Music Corner DT