Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I've just added in the rules post that you don't need to declare your theme. You can sign up first and decide on the theme later. 

I debated on that Riya.  If someone has the same theme in mind while taking up a slot and realise it was already posted by someone else, then they might get disappointed.  That is why I declared the theme.  On the other hand, there is nothing wrong in repeating the themes.👍🏼

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Dance Divas

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Riya, may be you can say patriotic/revolutionary songs.  One is showing love for the country and the other is questioning the rule.  Am I making sense?

Cheers..

I hope you pick something from brave heart :). Just saying. Revolutionary theme me ekdum perfect fit hoga :). 

Are we allowed to suggest ? I don’t even know. So pick what you want. But that’s my fav movie so I couldn’t resist 🙏🏻🙏🏻. 

We should be allowed to also post small scenes from a movie or something fitting the theme .. just an idea Lizzie :). Mainly music but .. Wallace ka speech aur saying “freeeeeedoooom” … would be so apt. Just saying … 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Fusionistas

I debated on that Riya.  If someone has the same theme in mind while taking up a slot and realise it was already posted by someone else, then they might get disappointed.  That is why I declared the theme.  On the other hand, there is nothing wrong in repeating the thems.👍🏼

Cheers..

I'm trying to make it a requirement not to repeat themes because the posts with the themes will remain open even after your week is done. So we can just keep posting there. It seems unnecessary to have another thread with the same theme when there can be so many possibilities. 

Yeah, declaring the theme is good. But I've just kept it flexible for people to sign up now, and think of a theme later. 

I'm trying to make it a requirement not to repeat themes because the posts with the themes will remain open even after your week is done. So we can just keep posting there. It seems unnecessary to have another thread with the same theme when there can be so many possibilities. 

Yeah, declaring the theme is good. But I've just kept it flexible for people to sign up now, and think of a theme later. 

In that case, do you think it is a good idea to mention, themes cannot be repeated or something in those lines?

Cheers..

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Fusionistas

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I hope you pick something from brave heart :). Just saying. Revolutionary theme me ekdum perfect fit hoga :). 

Are we allowed to suggest ? I don’t even know. So pick what you want. But that’s my fav movie so I couldn’t resist 🙏🏻🙏🏻. 

We should be allowed to also post small scenes from a movie or something fitting the theme .. just an idea Lizzie :). Mainly music but .. Wallace ka speech aur saying “freeeeeedoooom” … would be so apt. Just saying … 

I don't think I conveyed the idea well enough. Raji will just open the thread, state the theme and post the first song or more. Then other people can keep posting on that thread that Raji opened. So if you have an idea for a revolutionary song, you an post it yourself, don't need to suggest to anyone! :)

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Fusionistas

In that case, do you think it is a good idea to mention, themes cannot be repeated or something in those lines?

Cheers..

Yes, Raji, I've edited the first post and added that. 

Suggestions are most welcome as far as I am concerned.🤗

The revolutionary songs and speeches along with patriotic songs give me Goosebumps .

I don't need to pick anything specific.  You can post brave heart songs in the thread when it is ready.

I will leave the rest to Riya.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Dance Divas

I don't think I conveyed the idea well enough. Raji will just open the thread, state the theme and post the first song or more. Then other people can keep posting on that thread that Raji opened. So if you have an idea for a revolutionary song, you an post it yourself, don't need to suggest to anyone! :)

I seee. Theek hain. I thought the host will post songs (I missed the part where it’s a whole week ). I was thinking it’s like 1-3 hours 🤣🤣. 

Dance baby dance thread I reserve for the whole year then 🤣🤣. Just kidding ::). 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Fusionistas

I seee. Theek hain. I thought the host will post songs (I missed the part where it’s a whole week ). I was thinking it’s like 1-3 hours 🤣🤣. 

Dance baby dance thread I reserve for the whole year then 🤣🤣. Just kidding ::). 

Yeah that's why I said hosting is no biggie. Just opening the thread, and stating your theme. And perhaps making sure people stay on track with the songs they post. The thread will go on .. like Celine Dion's heart. 😆

So basically anything to do with love of a country/ defense of a country or songs in praise of a country? Is it okay to keep it that broad? Because the broader, the better. We'll have more songs. And since it's not just Hindi songs, it will make the scope wider to post songs in other languages as well.

Thanks Riya.  That is what I am thinking.  I will make it Patriotic/Revolutionary songs.  

Cheers..