Poll

Which male actor had the best debut in 2001?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

I'll say Madhavan's performance was the best among the lot. Kinda unfair though because RHTDM was his debut only in Bollywood. Otherwise he was an experienced actor. 

If we only consider actors who acted in a major role for the first time in a movie, then Sharman Joshi in Style was great for a debutante. 

Tusshar won the best male debut at filmfare for MKKH, and he did give a good performance, in my opinion there were better performances that year than him. 

Which was the best debut in 2001 for you? 

Note: Please don't blindly vote for Arjun or Priyanshu because I didn't ask who was the most good looking debutante.😆But yeah, its your choice so feel free to choose.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Bhaisaab main itne door ki nahin sochti but if I have to pick one then Madhavan 

I mean. This was lit 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpeaeB3uC84/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maddy all the way❤️sharmaan was good in style too. Great  comic timing.

Edited by Blueberry94 - 11 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Excuse me

Kya re

Mera dil tere pe fida re

Sharma Joshi

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

It most definitely is Priyanshu, second best to Madhavan and Madhavan was not a stark newcomer. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Priyanshu ka almost Hrithik type hype huvela tha. Lekin uske baad taain taain phiss ho gaya 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Arjun Rampal’s entry in Pyar Ishq in that Hawaiian shirt is still a sight to behold. 💃 with oodles of onscreen charisma right out of the gate. 

https://youtu.be/ZB51cYfIik

Followed by Priyanshu in Tum Bin 

I didn’t care about anyone else beyond these two. But I warmed up to Madhavan over time cuz he’s been impressive in most of the movies. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Priyanshu Chatterjee in the year 2001. He was the big thing. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Note: Please don't blindly vote for Arjun or Priyanshu because I didn't ask who was the most good looking debutante.😆But yeah, its your choice so feel free to choose.

😬😅

Edited by FingerFetish - 11 months ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arjun rampal is one actor i loved during my childhood but now i wonder why did i like him. 

Priyanshu was best for me cos he acted really well in tum bin. He could portray emotions through his eyes. 

Tushar Kapoor a big no

Madhvan: no again cos he was like Shahrukh in the movie. Didn't like him. Warmed upto him from ramji London wale.

Never watched style.