Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

DCP kare toh raasleela SaiYa kare toh character dheela. ðŸ¤ª Double standards is a small word for DCP, we need new terms for his behavior now.

He is beyond any terms now. Dictionary will fail at how low standard Virat is as a man.

looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

He is beyond any terms now. Dictionary will fail at how low standard Virat is as a man.

Virat shoudl be the word. You know how on Friends they used to say "she pulled a Monica" for whenever monica messed up. We can now simply say he pulled a Virat. Easier, less frustrating....weirdly even I feel jaded typing these awful words to describe Virat's awfulnes

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Palak2812

From next time 

If possible 

Tag me too ðŸ¤—

Sure ðŸ¤—sent You buddy request please accept. That will help me to tag you without missing 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: looseseal

Virat shoudl be the word. You know how on Friends they used to say "she pulled a Monica" for whenever monica messed up. We can now simply say he pulled a Virat. Easier, less frustrating....weirdly even I feel jaded typing these awful words to describe Virat's awfulnes

Atleast Phoebe could turn the phrase into something positive by the end of the episode🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Virat to Sattu: you snatched my wife

Sattu if he wasn't a gentleman: Patralekha ko maine nahi bhagaya, woh khud tumse pareshaan hoke bhaag gayi, phata poster nikla villian ji

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Dawat toh hoga hi, but dawat mein 1000% Farzi DCP ayega apni paltu kaku ko leke kuch kaand karne ke liye, and I hope this time woh beizzat hokar wapas jaaye, aur Vinu ko rakh ke jaaye SaiYa ke pass.

BTW nowadays every time a scene with V ends, I automatically say "Ghatiya aadmi" ðŸ˜† I find P better than him now, which is like, saying something :3

Meri didi kho gayi hai😭 Kisiko uski parvah nahi... kahi kuch ho gya tohh😭

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Dawat toh hoga hi, but dawat mein 1000% Farzi DCP ayega apni paltu kaku ko leke kuch kaand karne ke liye, and I hope this time woh beizzat hokar wapas jaaye, aur Vinu ko rakh ke jaaye SaiYa ke pass.

BTW nowadays every time a scene with V ends, I automatically say "Ghatiya aadmi" ðŸ˜† I find P better than him now, which is like, saying something :3

Meri didi kho gayi hai😭 Kisiko uski parvah nahi... kahi kuch ho gya tohh😭

Didi did so much "sacrifices" and the only two people searching for her are the ones whose lives she ruined🥲

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: looseseal

WOW! this is the best idea... next time I see any guy assaulting and abusing people, harassing women, being violent with his wife or others, I'm just gonna say "See he is pulling a Virat Chavan" ðŸ˜†

Perfect and apt description!