TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

What ever updates I got through Twitter  based on that I have opened thread. Satya have promised a dawat it seems so will it happen?? 

Between I'm really loving Satya and Savi's bond they are sweethearts 

IMG_20230508_072308.jpgIMG_20230508_071849.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sai Savi Satya look SO cute together as a family

Savi loves Sattu uncle. I loved hearing her call him that. the frame of Savi Sattu was ruined by V though. He stood peeche like P used to stand in BG for all Sairat scenes of yore.

Such a nuisance he is.

Sai neh Sattu ko defend kiya or V ko dho daala. Kya muh tod jawab diya. maza aaya. Must watch. Sai has no patience for Vs BS.

she maintained decorum since it was outside school but she has given him full on verbal lashing.

Edited by Nja91 - 11 months ago
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In yesterday episode Sai mentioned that it's Vinu's birthday 

And today Satya invited his and Sai's colleagues to his home

Satya did try to call Sai to ask her if it was OK that he invite them tomorrow but Sai didn't pick the call 

Lol this will collide bad 

WU- 

Aaji convinces Amba to go easy on Sai. Maddy supports Amba though. Mid convo SaiYa, Savi come for breakfast. they sit on the floor and eat together. its nice. Amba tells Sai to take chutti to learn ghar ke taur tarike. Satya tries to evade it by saying uska man nahi lagega in hospital without his wife!!! Aww...its cute. everyone laughs. Even Sai smiles. Basically he is trying to get Sai out of doing too much bahu stuff. Then Amba says - take chutti today for puja. Savi says I have PTM. Amba is upset saying do you want to do any bahu responsibility. Sai says- lets do puja in evening. Satya says- yes, I also have surgery in AM

V is yelling for Vinu. Asks harinee why she didnt get him ready

Ash tells him to stop raging and be careful coz Vinu is upset and hates him for driving P away. Ash says thankfully Sai called him and convinced to him atleast eat bfast even if he doesnt want to go to school PTM. V is pissed. accuses her of pretending to care after breaking his basa basaya ghar. YA RIGHT ! Bl%$# C^%$#@

Sai takes Savi to school. Savi doll has topped her class. Sai is happy. Once Savi goes away, Sai asks teacher about Vinu performance . teacher says Vinu is doing very badly and its probably stress in personal life. Sai says- I will handle it

Savi asks to speak to Vinu and Sai makes excuses to make sure Savi doesnt know the kaands happening 

Satya comes to school to give Sai her phone. Savi runs into his arms and tells him how she topped, invites him to meet her teachers and they have a VERY CUTE interaction. V sees this from afar and fumes. Sai says- PTM hogayi so why dont we go to hospi together. I will drop Savi back in her class.

When she goes V goes to hold Sattu by collar again accusing him of snatching biwi and beti also. Sai comes to see this and pushes V away and even sprains her leg. Immediately Sattu holds her hand to prevent her from falling. aww

Sai tells V to back off. V says why hiding behind aurat, come fight like a man. Sai answers that he is not badtameez like you. and he is not hiding but rather his patni is standing by him. And Satya is a doctor , a healer, he is keeping lihaaz that you are my ex husband. dont mistake his acchai for his kamzori. She tells him to stop being insecure of his daughters happiness and to be happy that she is in a loving atmosphere. he fumes and says only I am her father. 

Sai says- itna baapta hai toh what have you done for Vinu's pain. He needs his mumma, why havent you done anything. 

Asks him to sambhalo things before it gets worse. she says stop and think about what you are becoming. dont change into someone else - be the man that the kids love , that people respect and not this version.

She storms off holding Satyas hand saying if you do BS with my pati and my sasuraal- mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.!!!! but she has to limp. Sattu immediately asks- zyada toh nahi lagi

In the hospital senior doctor is discussing the tamasha V has been doing. Sattu says Sai and I will handle. Senior reminds him how they used to fight like tom and jerry and now they are on one side. Satya smiles thinking of those moments. and Nurses also show up to tease him as jeeju. They all invite themsevles over for a treat - a dawat. Sattu says let me ask Sai. but they tease him more and say- ab toh har baat par home minister seh puchna hoga. And Sattu's blush and smile is TOO CUTE

Precap is BK getting ready for next kaand. Sai's ad in newspaper attracts her political party's attention and they call BK and say- your own bahu is missing so what women rights will you campaign for. They have shown old screengrab of V storming in to hospi to see SaiYa in eahc others arms- which was fake. but its just bad editing. but looks like V and BK will go ruin the lunch celebrations in Adhikari house. 

dont think Sai will refuse altogether, because in any case without P Vinu wont celebrate properly. At most she can include Vinu in her lunch at Adhikaaris. I think its more likely BK and V will create tamasha in lunch event again.

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Sai Savi Satya look SO cute together as a family

Savi loves Sattu uncle. I loved hearing her call him that. the frame of Savi Sattu was ruined by V though. He stood peeche like P used to stand in BG for all Sairat scenes of yore.

Such a nuisance he is.

Sai neh Sattu ko defend kiya or V ko dho daala. Kya muh tod jawab diya. maza aaya. Must watch. Sai has no patience for Vs BS.

she maintained decorum since it was outside school but she has given him full on verbal lashing.

Sattu and Savi are cuties man. I hope Sai gives back to Mr Mard in such a way ki bolthi band hojaye. Now she needs to file complaint man it's getting out of hand 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

In yesterday episode Sai mentioned that it's Vinu's birthday 

And today Satya invited his and Sai's colleagues to his home

Satya did try to call Sai to ask her if it was OK that he invite them tomorrow but Sai didn't pick the call 

Lol this will collide bad 

Lets see how they will manage coz till now they shown Saiya as understanding couple 

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The day Vinu asking to live with Sai is near. He is not making efforts to help Vinu. With this behavior Savi saying I hate you Baba is near too. 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

The day Vinu asking to live with Sai is near. He is not making efforts to help Vinu. With this behavior Savi saying I hate you Baba is near too. 

May be savi will see how her baba is behaving with her aai and sattu uncle. She may not tell I hate you but she will choose Satya over virat between the fight