Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 123444

I read this: "In the coming episodes, Maitree will be seen standing beside a cliff, thinking about her downfalls in life and her future. She will be into her thought process when the plot will introduce Harsh. It will appear to Harsh that this girl is trying to commit suicide. Hence he will run to her and drag her from the cliffside. The two of them will roll down upon each other. "

Maitree is strong, she never gives up. So I think Maitree is not going to commit suicide, she is just going to stand beside the cliff... bt the scene is going to look like she is going to commit suicide. 

Good that she isn't committing suicide.. She was the one who tolerated Sona taijis taunts for the past 6 years and societal pressures..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Can someone share the promo please? Or summarize it?

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I read this: "In the coming episodes, Maitree will be seen standing beside a cliff, thinking about her downfalls in life and her future. She will be into her thought process when the plot will introduce Harsh. It will appear to Harsh that this girl is trying to commit suicide. Hence he will run to her and drag her from the cliffside. The two of them will roll down upon each other. "

Maitree is strong, she never gives up. So I think Maitree is not going to commit suicide, she is just going to stand beside the cliff... bt the scene is going to look like she is going to commit suicide. 

Thank you for sharing. Still man it’s awful what she has been thru despite having all the right intentions. Then the world complains there is no humanity left? Arey bhai those who love and care selflessly usko aap joota maro and then expect them the world to be full of good genuine humans? hypocrisy at its best 

kala16 thumbnail

The way harsh was looking at maitree was ❤️❤️❤️. Waiting for the upcoming episodes. Looks like love at first sight.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

The way harsh was looking at maitree was ❤️❤️❤️. Waiting for the upcoming episodes. Looks like love at first sight.. 

Yes yaar. Solid entry. I have watched that scene so many times— lol. As I had suspected they are looking super cool together. Me too can’t wait for their love story to start 🔥

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Yes yaar. Solid entry. I have watched that scene so many times— lol. As I had suspected they are looking super cool together. Me too can’t wait for their love story to start 🔥

Even i watched the last scene many times..Finally maitree has got the life of her own bina tiwari family ke..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Even i watched the last scene many times..Finally maitree has got the life of her own bina tiwari family ke..

Agree. Totally. I think Harsh will be a total head over heels wala love with Maitree. I can’t wait to see their story unfold and how much it will burn Nandu to see someone being so madly in love with Maitree 

123444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Maitree - Harsh love story is going to start 🥰and Ashish - Nandini love story going to end🙃

123444 thumbnail

I found this : "I play this character Harsh, who is a young event manager. He is a self-made man and always stays positive in life. Harsh is hardworking but also likes to have fun and bring joy to people's lives." 

It was also written that "Harsh is a Flamboyant" 😂😂So, not sure if he seriously has fallen in love or was just kidding 😅

kala16 thumbnail

I found this : "I play this character Harsh, who is a young event manager. He is a self-made man and always stays positive in life. Harsh is hardworking but also likes to have fun and bring joy to people's lives." 

It was also written that "Harsh is a Flamboyant" 😂😂So, not sure if he seriously has fallen in love or was just kidding 😅

Might not be love at first sight.. Maybe he is attracted towards her. Since both are from the same profession it will be fun to watch him teasing her and how she gives him back..