Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Can’t wait for them to meet!! 

Me too yaar. The promo looks amazing but I’m just upset that people have pushed Maitree to take a step that she would never otherwise even think of doing. EVER. Just shows the ugly reality of humans who say nasty things about a persons character without even realizing how that will affect their life, their mental health and peace. Hoping for a stronger Maitree 2.0 ❤️

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting to see the story.. Humaari strong maitree who wud never give up at any cost has taken such a huge step. 

I want maitrees parents to confront nandu infront of her family members and expose her reality. I guess her frustration was clearly seen in yesterday's episode..

Maitree tried to school her but she is blindfolded by hatred.. She has such a loving,caring family and son but everything has become invisible for her now..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes such societal pressures break strongest of people!!

It’s only human!

Crazze4tv thumbnail

She’s become obnoxious!

Jealousy kills relations!

She has everything yet nothing

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

Waiting to see the story.. Humaari strong maitree who wud never give up at any cost has taken such a huge step. 

I want maitrees parents to confront nandu infront of her family members and expose her reality. I guess her frustration was clearly seen in yesterday's episode..

Maitree tried to school her but she is blindfolded by hatred.. She has such a loving,caring family and son but everything has become invisible for her now..

Nandu ka kuch nahi hi sakta. When she came out of coma I felt bad for her but i didn’t realize how pathetic she is. I HATE her so much. She deserves all the hate from everyone for ruining Maitree’s life. The girl gave up everything to bring up Nandu’s son and this is what she gets? Beyond disgusting Nandu is 

Crazze4tv thumbnail

To an extent it was ok for her to feel insecured but now she’s being sadist for tormenting maitree

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

To an extent it was ok for her to feel insecured but now she’s being sadist for tormenting maitree

She cant see how nandish and ashish are caring for her . Felt really bad for nandish yesterday..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Haan bechara! Woh bas Maasi ke instructions follow kar raha tha 

123444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Me too yaar. The promo looks amazing but I’m just upset that people have pushed Maitree to take a step that she would never otherwise even think of doing. EVER. Just shows the ugly reality of humans who say nasty things about a persons character without even realizing how that will affect their life, their mental health and peace. Hoping for a stronger Maitree 2.0 ❤️

I read this: "In the coming episodes, Maitree will be seen standing beside a cliff, thinking about her downfalls in life and her future. She will be into her thought process when the plot will introduce Harsh. It will appear to Harsh that this girl is trying to commit suicide. Hence he will run to her and drag her from the cliffside. The two of them will roll down upon each other. "

Maitree is strong, she never gives up. So I think Maitree is not going to commit suicide, she is just going to stand beside the cliff... bt the scene is going to look like she is going to commit suicide.