Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I am so confused. Did they ever say in Naagin that Patali is a rakshas ? I thought she was an asur. Or asurs and rakshas are kinda the same thing ? 🤔

Yeah they were rakshas but unke pass shakti tha ye nahi dikhaya tha 😆 unke pass pure white daant nahi tha. Flowers kaale nahi padthe the 😆

They were not even khoon ke pyase. They made them rakshas but instead of using their power and destroy india. They are using naagin ka vish. 

They turned entire n6 story up and down. N6 main rakshas ke pass reason hi nahi hai naadi main vish daalne rather than that tehy coulr have hunted humans on their own 🤣

As per google yes 😂

राक्षस

Transliterated version: rakshas.

पुल्लिंग

दैत्य, निशाचर, असुर

Edited by firewings_diya - 12 months ago
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

her saving him is hilarious 🤣 like kyum bachaya. He is your dusham and upar se iske upar naagin chad gayi. All of sudden she started dancing and then i was thinking ye pattar ko maa kyun bol rahe hai and she used her fingers boom devi ki figure bana diya 😂 kya shakti hai. Isse accha mandir jaathi. 

It's kuch toh hai naagin ek naye rang main. Whatever they wanted to show in that show they just made a new show.

As per previous scene the way they showed ranav falling he should be present in patak lok. But bela ne hasth daal ranav ka heart mil gaya 😂

Bachane ke baad revenge yaad aaya Bela ko 😆

It looked like he went to pathal lok only. Lekin Bela pari hain so maybe she could reach out to him through magic , phir lift bhi kar liya magic se 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Bachane ke baad revenge yaad aaya Bela ko 😆

It looked like he went to pathal lok only. Lekin Bela pari hain so maybe she could reach out to him through magic , phir lift bhi kar liya magic se 😆

i guess she wanted to kill him with her nazar ka hypontise 😆 aise hi mratyu nahi deni thi. Tabhi toh she wanted to see ranav before his death ajeeb si shauk hai pariyon ki😆

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i didnt watch sat epi & jumped to sun epi😆, felt like i was watching complete diff show, all maha sangram of Ek r always useless, story doesnt move at all & still its stuck there only

as i dont watch Naagin, i had to ff to c Bekaboo...but didnt get anything out of that

like someone mentioned above, they should have introduced Sudha Chandram as just a mother of Pratham, then all the relatives r in naagin series..didnt get any of the story at all

looks like again next week sangram is continuing🤪😭

Bela also looked completely diff, crying for Raanav😲😆 & Raanav suddenly so powerless..

all the relationships r very confusing, & what the new girl who is supposed to be Raanav's friend is upto, what was her need here?

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

i didnt watch sat epi & jumped to sun epi😆, felt like i was watching complete diff show, all maha sangram of Ek r always useless, story doesnt move at all & still its stuck there only

as i dont watch Naagin, i had to ff to c Bekaboo...but didnt get anything out of that

like someone mentioned above, they should have introduced Sudha Chandram as just a mother of Pratham, then all the relatives r in naagin series..didnt get any of the story at all

looks like again next week sangram is continuing🤪😭

Bela also looked completely diff, crying for Raanav😲😆 & Raanav suddenly so powerless..

all the relationships r very confusing, & what the new girl who is supposed to be Raanav's friend is upto, what was her need here?

Since I have watched Naagin in bits and pieces i knew the story so did not had trouble understanding them. I guess they are trying to pull naagin audience too as bekaboo needs trp.

😆

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Since I have watched Naagin in bits and pieces i knew the story so did not had trouble understanding them. I guess they are trying to pull naagin audience too as bekaboo needs trp.

😆

yaa thats y this sangram they added😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Humraa sarr ghoom giya 🤪