Khichdi of Naagin and Bekaboo

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

After knowing stories of both n6 and bekaboo. My head is spinning.

How many grandchildren Pathali has was she planning to construct a cricket team?

Family tree of Pathali 

Pathali wife. Ashwath's dad is a husband ðŸ˜³

Pathali has 3 sons from ashwath's dad 

1. Pratham 

2. Ashwath. 

3. Arjit taneja character. 

4. Yamini 

5. Seema 

Ashwath has 1 child == Ranav. 

Yamini has 3 sons

Seema has 1 nevla son, 1 rakshas son , 2 human son ( cheel aur naag ko kyun chod diya ðŸ¤£)

1 nevla son has 1 nevla son. 

1 rakshas son has 2 Rakshasi daugter. 

Rishab had Prarthana 

I am totally confused what exactly makers trying to show zindagi main confuse kaise hothe hai ðŸ¤“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

After knowing stories of both n6 and bekaboo. My head is spinning.

How many grandchildren Pathali has was she planning to construct a cricket team?

Family tree of Pathali 

Pathali wife. Ashwath's dad is a husband ðŸ˜³

Pathali has 3 sons from ashwath's dad 

1. Pratham 

2. Ashwath. 

3. Arjit taneja character. 

4. Yamini 

5. Seema 

Ashwath has 1 child == Ranav. 

Yamini has 3 sons

Seema has 1 nevla son, 1 rakshas son , 2 human son ( cheel aur naag ko kyun chod diya ðŸ¤£)

1 nevla son has 1 nevla son. 

1 rakshas son has 2 Rakshasi daugter. 

Rishab had Prarthana 

I am totally confused what exactly makers trying to show zindagi main confuse kaise hothe hai ðŸ¤“

Exactly it's so confusing and laughable 😅🤣🤣...

But sudha ma'am 's screen presence is so attractive..She and Adaa was the intresting elements of Naagin season 😅...

Now bekaboo also😅😅...

Is it sure that Pratham's mom and paathali is same...If I missed anything...

If that's the case the family tree of this season is so wide ..Even Mehek also did 2,3 weddings...

But the big fun in this confusion is Professor and his revenge 🤣🤣...

In between Rishabh is not pathali,'s grandchild ,because Seema is not his mother...From that I remember one thing,why they didn't show Bela's father for wedding even her mother was shown...He was Rishab's father in Naagin and here Bela's father ... and Arjit Tanejas character name is Vansh ..

From today's episode they shown Aswath was killed by a woman...It could be his mother also ..If Shekar didn't said that it was a women...Vansh and even their father,Ache dilwale Rakshas be the villain... Because the one who praised for goodness will always turn into Villain .. Especially in ekta shows...

I had some confusion,Is ranav's mother a human or not???..

Edited by Vismaya03 - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Exactly it's so confusing and laughable 😅🤣🤣...

But sudha ma'am 's screen presence is so attractive..She and Adaa was the intresting elements of Naagin season 😅...

Now bekaboo also😅😅...

Is it sure that Pratham's mom and paathali is same...If I missed anything...

If that's the case the family tree of this season is so wide ..Even Mehek also did 2,3 weddings...

But the big fun in this confusion is Professor and his revenge 🤣🤣...

In between Rishabh is not pathali,'s grandchild ,because Seema is not his mother...From that I remember one thing,why they didn't show Bela's father for wedding even her mother was shown...He was Rishab's father in Naagin and here Bela's father ...

they showed a fb where sudha chandran was there and since they have got her back in naagin. i guess she is the villain of bekaboo😆 best part rakshas ke powers hi nahi the naagin main but they got powers in bekaboo😆

In between mehak was so incosistent🤣

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

they showed a fb where sudha chandran was there and since they have got her back in naagin. i guess she is the villain of bekaboo😆 best part rakshas ke powers hi nahi the naagin main but they got powers in bekaboo😆

In between mehak was so incosistent🤣

I know that flashback,if they  mention her name as Pathali ...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I know that flashback,if they  mention her name as Pathali ...

they did not but i do not see any reason for this reunion ðŸ˜†

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

they did not but i do not see any reason for this reunion ðŸ˜†

they did called her Patali in the show in Saturday episode of I am not wrong

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They could have easily introduced Sudha Chandran as a new character in bekaboo, lekin nahi in logo ko khichdi hi pakani thi ðŸ˜†

Btw in all this confusion, Bela decides not to let Ranav die because iss Janam mein abhi tak SR nahi hua hain ðŸ˜†

Edited by Sunshine-1 - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fly_high

they did called her Patali in the show in Saturday episode of I am not wrong

in bekaboo they did not in naagin they did

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

They could have easily introduced Sudha Chandran as a new character in bekaboo, lekin nahi in logo ko khichdi hi pakani thi ðŸ˜†

Btw in all this confusion, Bela decides not to let Ranav die because iss Janam mein abhi tak SR nahi hua hain ðŸ˜†

her saving him is hilarious ðŸ¤£ like kyun bachaya. He is your dushan and upar se iske upar naagin chad gayi. All of sudden she started dancing and then i was thinking ye pattar ko maa kyun bol rahe hai and she used her fingers boom devi ki figure bana diya 😂 kya shakti hai. Isse accha mandir jaathi. 

It's kuch toh hai naagin ek naye rang main. Whatever they wanted to show in that show they just made a new show.

As per previous scene the way they showed ranav falling down after getting tied with mratyu pash he should be present in patak lok. But bela ne hasth daal ranav ka heart mil gaya 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am so confused. Did they ever say in Naagin that Patali is a rakshas ? I thought she was an asur. Or asurs and rakshas are kinda the same thing ? ðŸ¤”