Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

They don't remember Neil, his daughter wants to erase his name from her life, I don't think they intend to keep that track alive for long, only important thing from that track is Abhimanyu divorcing Akshara 

Very unfair to Neil. 

KM and Ar made like Ru is an illegitimate child who needs a Dad instead of teaching her how good her dad was and that she should be proud of him.

At least makers should show something about that track and give nice closure!

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Akshara is a lot of things but she is bot careless mother. Neither is Abhinav a careless father.

Abhir only shared his condition with Abhimanyu because he did not want to scare his parents. But now since his condition is out in the open. There is nothing to hide from them. Also, Akshnav has become more vigilant. 

I do think that by the end of it, Abhinav will file for divorce and then disappear from their lives. 

I don't think Nav will go that easily! he did express before he is in love with her! even though she never accepted! Oneway Suvvar Chachi also trying to poke Goenka to push Ak so that Ar will get Abhi! 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeym

No I don’t think so , Yrkkh is completely go with the promo .. here and there the output will be unexpected .. but the track will be same .. so next it will be completely court and fight .. in between I think Abhinav character will vanish 😆 .. abhir ki bimari thak they forgot then what about Abhinav’s feelings 🤣

true😆

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeym

No I don’t think so , Yrkkh is completely go with the promo .. here and there the output will be unexpected .. but the track will be same .. so next it will be completely court and fight .. in between I think Abhinav character will vanish 😆 .. abhir ki bimari thak they forgot then what about Abhinav’s feelings 🤣

Agree, they might plan a custody battle! that's why they are closing this faster. they will drag drag and one fine day close with Puss! 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Siri918

I don't think Nav will go that easily! he did express before he is in love with her! even though she never accepted! Oneway Suvvar Chachi also trying to poke Goenka to push Ak so that Ar will get Abhi! 

Abhinav loves Akshara and Abhir. So, he can do anything for their happiness. Even leave them if that s what they want. 

Abhinav should leave Akshara for his own sanity.