Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Id like to see what Jawas does 

Jawas? Ok I know it’s a typo. Though I like to see Salman and Varun in a movie. During varunsays session he was mentioning how he like to work with Salman. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

1. Don't you think ticket pricing will be an issue for a non holiday release like Jawan? Because afaik blockbuster ticket rates are allowed by the multiplex chain owners only for holiday event movie releases. 

2. I have no clue about the director of Jawan. Have you watched any of his previous work? Is he any good?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: driven

1. Don't you think ticket pricing will be an issue for a non holiday release like Jawan? Because afaik blockbuster ticket rates are allowed by the multiplex chain owners only for holiday event movie releases. 

2. I have no clue about the director of Jawan. Have you watched any of his previous work? Is he any good?

1. it’s releasing on a Thursday. Is it holiday ? 

2. Directors name is Atlee. He is south director

driven thumbnail

1. it’s releasing on a Thursday. Is it holiday ? 

2. Directors name is Atlee. He is south director

1. Small holiday only in very very few parts of India

2. Have you watched his movies? How is he?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

1. Small holiday only in very very few parts of India

2. Have you watched his movies? How is he?

You know I don’t mess with those south movies (unless it’s really hyped)

driven thumbnail

You know I don’t mess with those south movies (unless it’s really hyped)

Which ones have you messed with? 

NoraSM thumbnail

No 

Ticket price is mutually decided by Producer, distributor and exhibitor, it won't be an issue for Jawan if there is enough buzz, nothing to do with holiday or non holiday release

Yes, Atlee is a star director. I enjoyed Theri and Mersal, haven't seen Bigil yet.

driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoraSM

No 

Ticket price is mutually decided by Producer, distributor and exhibitor, it won't be an issue for Jawan if there is enough buzz, nothing to do with holiday or non holiday release

Yes, Atlee is a star director. I enjoyed Theri and Mersal, haven't seen Bigil yet.

Ok Thanks so much. I really enjoyed having a good and fruitful discussion with you today. If you ever feel like you wanna marry me, you just have to tell me. I am always ready.