Poll
Which November release excites you the most?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haq and tere ishq mein
Not interested in masti4
Om Shanti Om 
I am interested in 3 movies as of now-
1.De de pyar 2(I liked the trailer & the cast too.I hope it will be a light hearted comedy movie)
2.Haq(courtroom drama starring Emraan & Yami which is based on a real time divorce case.I liked the trailer & acting too)
3.Tere Ishk Mein(But only if it's storyline, it's trailer and its reviews will be good.I hope it won't be cringe like that Ek Deewana ki Deewaniyat I heard lots of bad reviews about it.I am not much sure about this movie)
I wanted to watch Gustakh Dil too but only if it trailer, reviews & storyline is good.Not watching all these movies on theatre though.I think there should have been options of multiple choices in this poll
Originally posted by: FatalFlaw
Where’s Dining with the the Kapoors?
If ever, I would skip it
(and regardless which of the family branch it would be
)
https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2079076195103310291
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
https://x.com/i/status/2012140912672198715
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2048656447542894614?s=46
13