Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I personally feel by looking at precap abhinav will understand that she never moved on and whatever she did it's only as a gratitude for his help. 

Post telling everyone about their relation akshu will again gets scared and tries to get physical with abhinav more in order to assure him she really has moved on. 

If she tries to move on with him by trying to get close to him. He may avoid it and may deny it upfront once it goes overboard. saying she can't move on without love. Fact is she never loved him. 

Because her desperation itself will tell him that she might be doing it to keep him with her. As from past 6 years she never was so desperate to get close to him. And suddenly akshu trying to getting close to him will definitely give him a benefit of doubt.

Soon he may either sacrifice and reunite abhira or he will turn negative.

The best option is for Abhinav to divorce Akshara for his own sanity

We hardly know anything about his past. So, they can bring an ex anytime they want. He briefly talks about it pre-leap. Let Akshara be Abhinav s rebound

Remember Abhinav only felt a connection with Abhir. With Akshara, all this drama started only after being cornered by Neelama and Muskaan

So, Abhinav can path up with his ex and Abhira... Well Abhira can do whatever they want man

As long as Abhinav gets his happiness

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

The best option is for Abhinav to divorce Akshara for his own sanity

We hardly know anything about his past. So, they can bring an ex anytime they want. He briefly talks about it pre-leap. Let Akshara be Abhinav s rebound

Remember Abhinav only felt a connection with Abhir. With Akshara, all this drama started only after being cornered by Neelama and Muskaan

So, Abhinav can path up with his ex and Abhira... Well Abhira can do whatever they want man

As long as Abhinav gets his happiness

yeah I prefer him moving on in his life. I will not prefer him to marry arohi as that would be punishment for him. As arohi is good at demeaning ppl who are below her. So she should not go near him. 

Or they can bring Krishna I heard naira had an adopted daughter if they want to keep him in the show. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

yeah I prefer him moving on in his life. I will not prefer him to marry arohi as that would be punishment for him. As arohi is good at demeaning ppl who are below her. So she should not go near him. 

Or they can bring Krishna I heard naira had an adopted daughter if they want to keep him in the show. 

I don't think CVS even remembers that Kaira had an adopted daughter named Krihsnaa. 

Krishnaa as Abhinav s ex/Love interest. Now that will awkward. Your sister s ex is your current husband. I am having Deja Vu πŸ˜†

But a good pairing. They both are orphans. So, they will definitely relate to each other

They can show Krishnaa as a lawyer, who will take Akshara under her wing. God knows that Akshara is in dire need of a dependable family member for guidance

Or they can always pair Abhinav with one of the three sisters in DKp s new show. That will give ample opportunity of mahasanghama 

Lots and lots of ghoomar

firewings_diya thumbnail

I don't think CVS even remembers that Kaira had an adopted daughter named Krihsnaa. 

Krishnaa as Abhinav s ex/Love interest. Now that will awkward. Your sister s ex is your current husband. I am having Deja Vu πŸ˜†

But a good pairing. They both are orphans. So, they will definitely relate to each other

They can show Krishnaa as a lawyer, who will take Akshara under her wing. God knows that Akshara is in dire need of a dependable family member for guidance

Or they can always pair Abhinav with one of the three sisters in DKp s new show. That will give ample opportunity of mahasanghama 

Lots and lots of ghoomar

he can be lead of the new show. Even i had similar thought when i heard about the new show πŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

he can be lead of the new show. Even i had similar thought when i heard about the new show πŸ˜†

Haina. That will at least sort Abhinav s story. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Haina. That will at least sort Abhinav s story. 

I liked js in his old shows as I am sort of a person who liked light-hearted shows more and it's better he gets his own show as that will have fans from scratch which will be good for his career too.😊