Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rush toh pehle se hi karte hai. I want them to rush and show the leap. Baki all these scenes everyday look befizul to me 

Shesh0506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Rush toh pehle se hi karte hai. I want them to rush and show the leap. Baki all these scenes everyday look befizul to me 

woh sab chode.. didn’t you see how Omi panicked and suggested Virat to check the balcony for Patru. Balcony might have been their adda

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Haa...koi scene ya kisi character ka dialogue mean nhi karta. Jabardasti ka twist aur abhi leap layenge🤣

Laao bhaii....jaldi karo

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shesh0506

woh sab chode.. didn’t you see how Omi panicked and suggested Virat to check the balcony for Patru. Balcony might have been their adda

Poor thing OMI😭

#justiceforomilekha

Shesh0506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nirip

Haa...koi scene ya kisi character ka dialogue mean nhi karta. Jabardasti ka twist aur abhi leap layenge🤣

Laao bhaii....jaldi karo

They could have got Sai married after the leap, araam se relationship establish karte

Edited by Shesh0506 - 1 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What a mess! Is all I can say. Sai is a shadow of the old Sai😭. There's no life left in her. 

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm ssly bored 😑 

Originally posted by: daydreamers

She came in ulte paav.. Went out seedhe paav.. 

Screenshot_2023-05-05-07-26-11-309_in.startv.hotstar.jpg 

Whichever paav. Kaand is mandatory! 

Screenshot_2023-05-05-07-25-18-987_in.startv.hotstar.jpg 

To all those who had doubts! 

Screenshot_2023-05-05-07-27-53-117_in.startv.hotstar.jpg

thank thank you bappa … tera lakh lakh shukra …. Pakhi n virat are divorced ..  we have to save this document ..   inka divorce Ho Gaya hai .. signing bhi ho gayi hai ..  Virat has to keep it framed in the wall .. so that ashwini can stop doing hu hu hu and get a new bahu for virat .. I haven’t read the thread yet …. Was busy in office will see abd edit more comments here… 

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Sai s sasural troubles for the 2nd time all over again is so boring 😔.....

How many more times should we see?

Jitni baar Dr Sai shadi karegi utni baar pehli rasoi , sasubai ko sugar, BP ka Dr dose milega .. satya kaisa doctor hai rey .., accident wali lady ko dur se samjh liya heart attack aur apni aai ko diagnose nahi kar paya .. Anyways I have forwarded all these events so just conjectures hai .. usne kya kiya kya kiya ..Hurray virat ka divorce ho Gaya … he’s a free bird and chavannis are free from 2 great souls in their house .. they can relax and sip sangria … 🍸…. 

Quote from pratyay 

I didn't like Satya's dialgoues today. They could have been better framed

Eg: I can't take my mother's insult. I don't want to stop CN people from coming here and visitng Savi as they are her family and I told her that her family will be welcomed but it can't happen at the cost of my mother's respect. If I interfere, it might worsen the situation and it will not be good for Savi or you. But I can't listen to it as well. That is why I am asking you to try and stop CN from insulting my mother. If they don't listen, then I will fight back.

People might call mango faluda scene boring etc but for me the scene that stood out today was when Savi was playing and singing praises of her father, Satya was sitting there and there was no sign of irritation on his face. Inspite of all the shit that he and his mother had to take.

NeilSha has beautiful chemistry and I agree. But I want Satya to have a better character.

@pratyay Did Sai do any background check of Satya before she jumped into the marriage with him for a new start ..  did she even make him even meet Savi for one lunch dinner … before making him step daddy … and why should Savi let go of her father … Sai chose to discard her right to Vinayak .. vinu refuses to accept Sai as his mother ..   but virat n Savi are happy with each other as real father n daughter ..  why should the step father decide whether Savi can meet her dad … Savi can stay with her real family and Sai can meet with her there ..  Virat created no tamasha .. kaku came to get her grand daughter back .. and virat got her away ..  amba Bhavani had a previous history .. why blame Savi n virat in this 

Edited by msin - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Pakhi s DDP got over.

Now makers r showing Sai s DDP.

Next Amba s flashback DDP.

This is the viscous circle of DDP s.

Koi bhi parents apne bachcho mei bhed bhaav nahi karta 

Bilkul karte hai look at our Dr Sai .. When Savi was writing in trees asking about her father … she gave a cock n bull story … I am keeping you happy why ask about dad bla bla .. then Savi bonded with Virat .. and wanted to make him her  adopted dad when he was actually her  real dad ..  she did not tell Virat the real story .. hide and then say mei kisi ki hansti khelta parivar  zindagi kaise barbad kar sakti hu .. pakhi , virat and vinu ek hansta khelta parivar hai ..  so she made a sick Savi go around in bus and auto to cater to her whims .

.Now vinu demanded his happy family .. he refuses to accept sai as mom so she immediately discarded Savi ka request for happy family .. and aao.  dekha na tav .., jumped into a marriage when she has a girl child in tow and brought Savi to live in a strange family she has never met before …

Dr Sai has dis carded alll her rights to Vinayak .. she did not want to  fight for him .. and has accepted that Vinayak considers patralekha as his real mother ..  thik hai very good ..So now in between your private night time with your new new pati why are you entertaining vinu ka distress call .. Vinayak is sitting in his big king size bed most probably AC is on .. the whole house is full of his real relatives .. who will sooner  rather later make him understand the situation.. that divorce is normal ..  hasn’t Savi learned to live in a single family ..  toh why should Vinayak learn it happens .. he is older than her ….

tum kis adhikar se Vinayak ko understand karne pahuch gayi .. if you are his guardian angel .. give the liberty to his father and his family to chose another psychologist for him to counsel that divorce happens .. eventually kids have to learn to accept it ..  didn’t you make Savi cry in forests alone in kankauli villlage .. you did nothing for her .. and over here you have come to show your mentorship on Vinayak .. virat and patralekha ki shadi sacred thi .. so Savi should be sacrificed .. but tumhari aur satya ka private time important nahi hai .. who told you to knock the door in the nighttime at Chavan niwas to entertain Vinayak .. You have relinquished your rights on him .. you did not make efforts when a chance was given to you ..  now let the Chavans decide .. how to handle with this situation .. who knows he may start bonding with Karishma .. and settle down with her ….  In a nutshell Dr Sai ne dono bachho me bhed bhav kiya hai ..  and has always given Savi the short straw .. my poor Savi doll 

Edited by msin - 1 years ago