Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Finally someone said it! 🙌🏽 but i’m now used to expecting 💩 from Bollywood. 

just that you know movies were shit  not RK, shah and bhai of course with his trademark 😬they did their best bringing life to poor written characters. Having said that I do not want to see shah and RK in another shit style movies like these two . Watched Pathan couple of times , hoping liking it , but nah didn’t work. TJMM , didn’t even bother for another viewing , not even on Netflix 😬I exit from the theatre when the family bowed to annoying shradha 😆 aaa thuuhhh

Edited by Briaahna - 11 months ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Briaahna

just that you know movies were shit  not RK, shah and bhai of course with his trademark 😬they did their best bringing life to poor written characters. Having said that I do not want to see shah and RK in another shit style movies like these two . Watched Pathan couple of times , hoping liking it , but nah didn’t work. TJMM , didn’t even bother for another viewing , not even on Netflix 😬I exit from the theatre when the family bowed to annoying shradha 😆 aaa thuuhhh

😆they were hardly giving the performance of their lives in these movies. Of the 3, I’ve only seen Pathaan. I don’t want to lose anymore brain cells watching the others or Pathaan again. 🙏🏽 I mean people are buying this 💩 in the name of entertainment? Make it make sense. Did we all lose our minds in the pandemic? It’s the only logical reason to these movies making 100cr. That and blind love for our stars.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Wtf is Red Chillies thinking. One would think they learnt a bit after Zero .

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

😆they were hardly giving the performance of their lives in these movies. Of the 3, I’ve only seen Pathaan. I don’t want to lose anymore brain cells watching the others or Pathaan again. 🙏🏽 I mean people are buying this 💩 in the name of entertainment? Make it make sense. Did we all lose our minds in the pandemic? It’s the only logical reason to these movies making 100cr. That and blind love for our stars.

just going to say this that RK and Shah should thank their fans for rallying for these kind of shitty movies , they were lucky that movies didn’t bomb . But this ain’t gonna happen again . I am glad RK said in an interview that he is done doing rom com , hopefully he meant it. I think he was owing luv ranjan and couldn’t back out of this shit😆fir shah I am excited for dunki, let’s see what hirani does . Jawan I know nothing much .. will wait and see. RKs animal m, the way some of his fans hyping is kinda turning me off 😡same  goes for Jawan. Kabir was cringe for me … I will only have my say after seeing the film . 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hype karne ka tareeka hai 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: subhs

Pathan se jyada hype Jawan ka tha. But they are ruining everything

This is the problem with Shahrukhwa.....ek movie hit hui and he is relaxed...and his whole team relaxes....stupid people...😡

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Finally someone said it! 🙌🏽 but i’m now used to expecting 💩 from Bollywood. 

And its a SRK and Ranbir fan who said this.....Bri spares no on...😎

And also ColdPlaying an ardent SRK fan will bash SRK movies if he doesn't like them😎

😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Briaahna

Btw Maidaan now releasing in September 😆

Who are the actors in Maidaan?