Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

exactly it is you know they will twist things. They just need sensational headlines. I have seen the whole aap ki adalat video and even posted it  in some threads. In which context it’s was said.

Is it a case of being woke ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

Not his fault if people literally cannot even think or give example of any decent clothing except burkha 😆

He is making his options on decency known 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣.. bhai makes a good point, it is about the ladke, but what about those gay ladkes that look at his gende jaisa sharir with gandi gandi tharki eyes, aapke babuji, aapke bhai, aapke Shera, woh tujhe pasand hai kya? 🤣🤣🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tagging me as an Allu Arjun fan for my comment is so irrelevant, as if Bhai wouldn’t give such bill crap statements like ‘I felt like a raped woman’ had I not been an Allu Arjun fan, huh logic 🤪

Agree with Salman. 

Women should dress in decent and modest ways. 

You cannot possibly fight with all the millions of  lustful wolves outside of your home doing xray of your body and ask them to look away, but can at least protect yourself with not so much of a revealing dress, instead of provoking them even if it is unintentionally. 

(this post is not for the fake feminists but for the logical minds that can sense the common sense) 

-------------

Edited by shubh.shubh - 1 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He is making his options on decency known 

but Salman is wrong in saying women body is precious.. It is not, house and car are more precious.. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

but Salman is wrong in saying women body is precious.. It is not, house and car are more precious.. 

Certain bodies are precious 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Certain bodies are precious 

your sense of humor is a bit non-veg but very cute, nonetheless

😂 😊

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I will convey bhai, he won' be shirtless aage se 😆

Matlab peechay say chalay gaa

😳

😅

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shubh.shubh

Agree with Salman. 

Women should dress in decent and modest ways. 

You cannot possibly fight with all the millions of  lustful wolves outside of your home doing xray of your body and ask them to look away, but can at least protect yourself with not so much of a revealing dress, instead of provoking them even if it is unintentionally. 

(this post is not for the fake feminists but for the logical minds that can sense the common sense) 

-------------

Women should dress up properly n men should roam around nangu pangu  😆  

It should apply to both gender n not particularly women.