Dharam Patni

Am I watching Zeetv’s bhagya show?

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Just started watching this show lately because of FahmaanKhan but it’s such a huge disappointment. Was this show a drag fest since the beginning? It’s not even been 6 months since the year started and the male lead has married twice. I can’t believe they are showing bigamy.Kitni plotting and planning hai is show main. Can I forget to mention the same old dialogue(gareeb ghar ki ladki ne Amer ghar ka ladka dekha nahi aur usse phasa liya) if I’m not wrong bhagya is infamous for long weddings, dragged and repetitive tracks,unresolved misunderstandings between the leads, vamps never getting exposed,unlimited screen space of villains and the list can go on. Unfortunately I can see the same scenario over here. I would have rather enjoyed watching Malhar and Ravi over this sautan drama. By the way when are they gonna focus on exposing Keerti’s murderer? Has the actor playing Malhar left the show? Are they dragging the tracks because some actors are not available for shoot?since last few ep ek hi jis bole ja rahe hai. It’s so boring 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Dont insult bhagyas...even their pace is faster than this😆

manya17699 thumbnail

Was this show this slow since the beginning or it became so mundane lately?

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manya17699

Was this show this slow since the beginning or it became so mundane lately?

It was always snail pace

Did the wedding finally happen or not?? The functions went on for 3 months

manya17699 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

It was always snail pace

Did the wedding finally happen or not?? The functions went on for 3 months

the wedding happened but they are still in the same costume and the family confrontation is not even ending. The dialogues are Repetitive🤦🏻‍♀️. The entire week revolved around the hall and it’s still going on. Uff ek hi cheez boli ja rahi hai.why aren’t they moving on😡🤦🏻‍♀️

Piyabaawri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This chote ghar ki ladki ne ameer ladka fasa liya dialog irritates me so much like dude ur son married her forcefully then why u blaming that girl...she was getting married to someone else ur son went there kidnapped her n got married to her so why are u blaming that girl for no reason😵

Edited by Piyabaawri - 11 months ago
manya17699 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Piyabaawri

This chote ghar ki ladki ne ameer ladka fasa liya dialog irritates me so much like dude ur son married her forcefully then why u blaming that girl...she was getting married to someone else ur son went there kidnapped her n got married to her so why are u blaming that girl for no reason😵

So irritating and the worst part is they are shamelessly insulting and mocking her,inspite of being well aware about the crime Ravi did.They are still justifying it. Which sane family would support bigamy? And which sane woman(clearly Kavya is insane) will marry a man who left him on the wedding day and is already married? If not for Fahmaan, I wouldn’t have been watching this show. Feel bad for him, After Playing a character like Aryan,Ravi is such a demotion. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No show can defeat KDB.The villains got exposed only after 4 years.

Dont insult bhagyas...even their pace is faster than this😆

Edited by jasminerahul - 11 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

No show can defeat KDB.The villains got exposed only after 4 years.

At least they got exposed. Other shows are still waiting for the villain to be exposed

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Which show took more than 4 years to expose the villains?They get exposed in a year.Right?

At least they got exposed. Other shows are still waiting for the villain to be exposed