Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Lag Jaa Gale moved to 6pm. Wth. Is Zee on drugs?? What exactly is the point of timeslot changes?

Sikku is the maker of lag jaa gale

I don’t think Lag Ja Gale time slot was shown- that one os going off air. People were bashing Ze TV instagrams post so I’m pretty sure that is tata good bye 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

All the fans are jumping on us.. Hum kya kar sakthe hein.. Its the channel and PH decision..

Exactly Yaar I saw the post and was furious too. With Maitree moved to an earlier slot means we are in grace period as well 

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

But atleast it shows channel still has faith in us! Atleast we would see a 100 episodes 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But atleast it shows channel still has faith in us! Atleast we would see a 100 episodes 

[/QUOTE1

100 epsiodes will be over by next week itself.. What can they show? Maitree spni nayi life shuru bhi nehi ki hein.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

[/QUOTE1

100 epsiodes will be over by next week itself.. What can they show? Maitree spni nayi life shuru bhi nehi ki hein.. 

I am not hearing of any new shows lined up soon so I don’t think they will end Maitree that quickly. I’m keeping fingers crossed 🤞 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I am not hearing of any new shows lined up soon so I don’t think they will end Maitree that quickly. I’m keeping fingers crossed 🤞 

Atleast till IPL ends the show shud run.. The way the epsiodes are dragging atleast they shud show maitree starting as a new leaf and living peacefully in her house...

Wht i feel is from the beginning without the death if Saaransh they cud hv easily taken the story forward. Maitree and nandini in the same house. Nandini getting insecure seeing her get more appreciation from Sona tai and others. Maitree helping Saaransh come out of drugs.  This way they can show dhokha angle also.

Kuch alag karne ki chakkar mein they are confused and confusing us also..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Atleast till IPL ends the show shud run.. The way the epsiodes are dragging atleast they shud show maitree starting as a new leaf and living peacefully in her house...

Wht i feel is from the beginning without the death if Saaransh they cud hv easily taken the story forward. Maitree and nandini in the same house. Nandini getting insecure seeing her get more appreciation from Sona tai and others. Maitree helping Saaransh come out of drugs.  This way they can show dhokha angle also.

Kuch alag karne ki chakkar mein they are confused and confusing us also..

Agree 💯. Your version is what I had thought the story was going to be. I mean Zaan was in all launch/ promotion and pretty much everywhere and then in less than 15 episodes he’s dead. I mean itna hull gulla for such a short gig? All shows look very promising the first 50 episodes. Then waat lagna shuru ho jata hai. But I hope with the dhamakedar news you came with hopefully ab maza ayega 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Lag jaa gale is shutting

On Twitter I read it's moving to 6🤔

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No it’s shutting their fans were bashing maitree for staying 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

No it’s shutting their fans were bashing maitree for staying 

I think as per fans request they are introducing a ML opposite maitree to see whether the ratings improve. I think this is the last chance for the show..