New time slot

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Is the danger zone coming soon or are we already there? I do wish poor shrenu gets her due 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Is the danger zone coming soon or are we already there? I do wish poor shrenu gets her due 

Even if its in the danger zone,nothing to be surprised.. The way the show is going even the makers are confused how to take the story forward..

Dont worry abt shrenu,we can witness her wedding by the end of this year..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Haha that’s true but what about her professional graph I feel sad for her 

kala16 thumbnail

So 6.30 pm show is going off air within a week. So we can expect maitree to offair any time.. Now maitree can be a real mahaan and by uniting her best friend with her husband and leave the house.. They can end the show this way..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Unfortunately I think the end is near. We are not seeing enough interviews from the sets just what the actors are sharing. I think it’ll go off air before 100 episodes which is so sad because I had hopes this will pick up. The writers have ruined it totally. Idiots they are really idiots. They had so much potential lekin they kept going in circles for almost 20-25 episodes and still there. Same Nandu tantrums, Maitree Mahan, Ashish favoring Maitree, Maitree Maa and Nandish Nandish Nandish for which Maitree can’t leave the house, then more Maitree insults, then Maitree is asked to leave by Nandu, then she herself is doing drama of making up with Maitree and asking her to stop then starts scheming of kicking her out again. Arey make up your mind do you want her in the house or you don’t? Nikalna bhi hai Aur rakhna bhi hai. Complete BS of a show they have made it 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Has any Sikku show ever lasted more than 3 months?😆

So when is this getting a new slot and what new show is starting at 7?

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Has any Sikku show ever lasted more than 3 months?😆

So when is this getting a new slot and what new show is starting at 7?

Meet is moved to 7pm and Maitree at 6:30. The show at 6:30 is going off air I think. Not sure though. 

What’s Sikku btw? 😀

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Meet is moved to 7pm and Maitree at 6:30. The show at 6:30 is going off air I think. Not sure though. 

What’s Sikku btw? 😀

Lag Jaa Gale moved to 6pm. Wth. Is Zee on drugs?? What exactly is the point of timeslot changes?

Sikku is the maker of lag jaa gale

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Lag jaa gale is shutting

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Lag jaa gale is shutting

All the fans are jumping on us.. Hum kya kar sakthe hein.. Its the channel and PH decision..