Parineeti

Parineet......a very Cunning & Dumb character of ITV

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Parineet!

You are the root cause of all the trouble.

What a shame you are. At first I used to really sympathize with you. 

But the way you are taking no action and only crying and crying I lost all the sympathy for you.

You deserve whatever Rajeev did with you😐

God only helps those who helps themselves. 

If it were any other girl in place of you she would have confronted Rajeev and told the truth to her best friend Neeti. And then eventually Rajeev/Sanju and Neeti would have settled down and Parineet you would have started a new life.  

But here you are! Made a living hell of a life for you and others especially Neeti. Who was the one who got played with you and her husband! 

Yes Parineet, Rajeev is not Rajeev. His real name is Sanju who loved Neeti and married her after marrying you. Although you are his first wife but the person was fake and it was out of greed not love dear. Sanju was very clear with his feelings for Neeti. 

But all thanks to you he is now feeling confused. I mean once you discovered the truth what was the need of you hover around him and Neeti? 

You kept lurking and stealthily romancing Neeti's husband. 🤢🤮

Parineet you are disgusting!!!!!

And so is Sanju.

You have managed to successfully ruin 3 lives Parineet. You are the bigger culprit here. 

No SYMPATHY for you. 

And Sanju you are an ass**** you don't deserve Neeti for sure. 

Neeti you are stooping low only to justify Sanju and Parineet's character  

Desperate writers and dumb audience. 😤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Why is everyone calling him Sanju. His real name.is not Sanju but Rajeev Bajwa. I binge watch the old epis and watch it properly the jerk name is Rajeev not Sanju. He used Sanju name so that Pari & her family can't find him. Everyone calls him Rajeev except for Neeti even when Pari did ghar parvesh the family calls him Rajeev not Sanju. They hide the name for Neeti. He used his real name to marry Pari & fake name to marry Sanju

I am like confused of his name thus i started binge watching old epis and come to a conclusion that his name is Rajeev not Sanju. He used both names to fool both of his wives. Furthermore they did not even show after he left Pari in Barnala how the hell he date Neeti. He nelther loves Pari nor Neeti he loves himself,Pari is forced on his throat and Neeti is his stubborness. His i love Neeti is all BS he loves himself and he have this ego & arrogance in him. The jerk ruined both girls lives and made them look like fools and break their sacred bond of friemdship. Such a pathetic looser he needs to be jail for bigamy and the way he mentally torture Pari he deserves a tight slap and he was to ditch Neeti too

Pari has her reason to hide the truth. The reaction will be extreme and Pari being impulsive might do anything to herself or risk her health and miscarriage and second time is her guilt that Neeti lost her baby thus she suggest surrogacy. Sometimes harsh decision is taken for loved one i don't call that cheating but helpless as situation is not allowing to. She wanted to tell Neeti the truth but her health was her first priorty thus she chose to hide the fact even now she knows why she is there and once her duty done she will leave but will her fate let her leave thats what to be seen. Everytime she makes a decision to leave it leads her to Rajeev now this surrogacy she will not be able to leave. There will be a point where she will leave for sure. She is docile calm & always crying as we claim but there is a stronger side of her too where she fought with the bank robbers,Rakesh goons & even expose Rajeev infront of his own family. The way she expose Rajeev hats off & the way she treated him after exposure it was awesome. I wish the track continued longer

In real world thats what we do dump the guy leave and divorce him. But Pari is in such a situation being stuck in that home and its her choice because she is there for Neeti. Its a fiction show and the trio has to be under one roof to prolong the story. It will be good bring in a new lead for Pari the girl has suffered enough and she deserves her share of happiness. Just put ourselves in her shoes where we are bounded and restricted by relationships and regressive thinking like Taiji says she will give one more chance to her husband. Its tough to break a marriage even now girls hears this nonsense why you are not staying with your husband what will the world say,what will family say ,you have kids. The regressive nonsense still exist.  Divorce is still a stigma in small rural villages & towns. One has to be firm with it. I hope soon Pari makes a decision to divorce Rajeev & leave. I agree she should have done long time ago but her friendship stops her

Regards to Pari romancing Neeti's husband. That jerk is Pari's husband  she is his first wife and lawfully legal marriage, his real wife and its Neeti who is the other women in her husband life and their marriage lawfully illegal. The guy can be jailed if Pari makes a complaint and Neeti can't do anything and by law how much in love RajNeeti be and consummated their marriage its still illegal and Neeti will always remain the second women till PariRaj is divorce even after divorce Neeti will be still known as 2nd wife and Pari his 1st and ex wife. So it does not make a difference whom the guy love its whom the guy married first that too legally his real wife

From what i see she is being friends with Rajeev and knows her boundaries.  Rajeev takes care of her because she is pregnant with RajNeeti child if Neeti stop listening to that stupid evil old women and spend time with PariRaj and take care of Pari all her insecurities fears will be gone. 9 months will pass quickly Pari gave birth and hand over the baby to Neeti and file divorce and leave. I want that to happen

Pari needs to divorce Rajeev & leave start life afresh. Her ex-husband can rot in hell

I don't want to malign the sacred marriage saat phere saath vachan love trust faith but Rajeev neither understand love marriage saat phere and saat vachan. He only loves himself and he deserve to be punished

I agree Neeti is stooping low when she knows the truth hell will break loose. Here is where the difference Pari sacrifice her husband for friendship and died a 1000 death seeing her husband with another women but she plot & plan to kill her friend and baby just because Rajeev-Pari are getting.too close to comfort when she gets to know Rajeev is with his own wife only. Pari has the same rights as her she will be in shock

I can't believe a guy love can weeaken a strong childhood friendship where both friends ready to sacrifice their lives for each other. At least Pari is clear that she can sacrifice 100 Rajeevs for her friend but for Neeti her friend is not importsnt and she gets easily.manipulated by tom dick harry

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sumz_d

Parineet!

But the way you are taking no action and only crying and crying I lost all the sympathy for you.

If it were any other girl in place of you she would have confronted Rajeev and told the truth to her best friend Neeti. And then eventually Rajeev/Sanju and Neeti would have settled down and Parineet you would have started a new life.  

But here you are! Made a living hell of a life for you and others especially Neeti. Who was the one who got played with you and her husband! 

Yes Parineet, Rajeev is not Rajeev. His real name is Sanju who loved Neeti and married her after marrying you. Although you are his first wife but the person was fake and it was out of greed not love dear. Sanju was very clear with his feelings for Neeti. 

But all thanks to you he is now feeling confused. I mean once you discovered the truth what was the need of you hover around him and Neeti? 

And so is Sanju.

You have managed to successfully ruin 3 lives Parineet. You are the bigger culprit here. 

No SYMPATHY for you. 

i agree with each n every word of u

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Parineet!

And so is Sanju.

No SYMPATHY for you. 

i don't understand why everyone calls pari real 1st wife of rajiv coz as far as i know, consummation is important to complete marriage according to law n rajiv never even kissed pari, consummation to dur ki baat whereas he consummated with neeti for god knows how many times. So real wife is neeti but pari can still file fraud case on rajiv

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i don't understand why everyone calls pari real 1st wife of rajiv coz as far as i know, consummation is important to complete marriage according to law n rajiv never even kissed pari, consummation to dur ki baat whereas he consummated with neeti for god knows how many times. So real wife is neeti but pari can still file fraud case on rajiv

I would rather be happy if Pari files bigamy/fraud case & send mother-son to jail. The place where both deserve

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

I would rather be happy if Pari files bigamy/fraud case & send mother-son to jail. The place where both deserve

Lol Pari won't ever do that. 

And that's the whole point about this character. 

Pari is a very problematic character. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

She is everything but cunning. She is naive, dumb, stupid. She tries to be mahaan but looks like an idiot instead. Khud ko pata nahi kaunsi Goddess samajhti hai.🤔 She deserves being treated how Neeti is treating her. Now I think both Pari and Rajeev deserve each other, both are cheating fools. Hope Neeti kicks their butts and moves on with a better life partner who deserves her love.

Rant over.😆

Mages thumbnail

Lol Pari won't ever do that. 

And that's the whole point about this character. 

Pari is a very problematic character. 

She is typical patnivrata EK leading lady🤣

But Aanchal is living the heart & soul of Parineet❤️

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

She is everything but cunning. She is naive, dumb, stupid. She tries to be mahaan but looks like an idiot instead. Khud ko pata nahi kaunsi Goddess samajhti hai.🤔 She deserves being treated how Neeti is treating her. Now I think both Pari and Rajeev deserve each other, both are cheating fools. Hope Neeti kicks their butts and moves on with a better life partner who deserves her love.

Rant over.😆

I liked Vikram for Neeti. He was her silent lover❤️

I hope he comesback for Neeti

I don't mind kicking butts but not attempt to kill a person & baby. Its shocking that she is easily manipulated & falls into Bebe's trap when she is such a smart & brave girl. I guess her mother is right she is brave but still naive to worlds dirty tricks

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mages

I liked Vikram for Neeti. He was her silent lover❤️

I hope he comesback for Neeti

I don't mind kicking butts but not killing a person & baby

Why did Pari even agree to become a surrogate?? Does she not have 1% of brain cells in her head?

Vikram is Pari's brother na? I shipped them since the beginning but I dont think he's coming back because they didnt show him since forever.  I thought she might end up with one of Rajeev's friends