Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Barkha is an MBA and confessed, Kapadia's did not find women capable of managing a business. Something Anuj himself was mum about ALL these years.

About Malavika, naaah.

Anupama herself never divorced because she was abused. Hell she did not even recognise abuse. Her reason for divorce was when she witnessed Kavya and Vanraj on their 25th Anniversary. She did not even know Vanraj did not love/respect her back. She did not even stand up for herself against her own children. Infact she needs a Samar, Nandini, Devika, Kanta, even Kavya to fight her battles for her. ALL she does is give bhashans.

Reg Barkha's case, Ankush's father seperated the business from Anuj's father quite a while ago so can't predict if it was just Ankush's parents that were chauvinistic or everyone else. But even if Anupamaa finished education, a possibility of conflict definitely would have arised between her choosing dance or homemaking/family business.

Why I think Mukku could have been saved was because Anuj didn't handle her situation well when he was alone, both with her boyfriend and her marriage. Mukku admitted she knew her boyfriend was a gold digger but wanted to keep him to fill her emotional hole but Anuj made him leave by offering him money, so she was back to being lonely. Then he planned her marriage very hastily and Mukku agreed just to avoid hurting him. With a mother figure in place, Anupamaa could have filled in the need Mukku was trying to fulfill with her boyfriend and would have also helped Anuj decide better when it came to finding a husband for Mukku. 

I am not predicting her reaction to divorce because she has specified it for herself, Kinjal and Nandini that she considers tolerance to be virtue and a sign of love, so she would have been more inclined to patch things up.

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Anupamaa did not marry Ravanraj and by fluke if she got married to Anuj, then both would be busy playing ghar ghar and there would be no AK group or DA or any professional growth/progress for either of them. They would have been stuck in limbo like they have been shown to be now. Anupamaa would be in the kitchen and Anuj would be right besides her holding her pallu.

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

What's the guarantee that version of Anuj would not have left her for some silly reasons?

Because this version of Anuj exists only in imagination away from the destructive forces of ThuX3 uncle 🥰

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If aupama did not marry vanraj and still she would not have married anuj 

First of all will anuj parents be willing to marry son at 19 years. Legal age for man to marry than was 21 not 19 years which was anuj age. 

Will anupama mother wait 2 more years to marry of anupama to anuj? Will anuj parents agree to marry anuj to a poor anupama whose not their class? 

May be no she would be married off to next random man whose proposal comes 

So i doubt even than anuj could marry anupama 

Regarding Malvika being safe and happy, would anupama who has old views and opposed pakhi love for adhik agree for Malvika love to her boy friend? No i guess

Can anupama recognize Malvika husband is abusive and do something about it? No i guess because she never acted against Toshu or vanraj herself 

Yes but once an abused Malvika is brought back home by anuj anupama would take care of her like daughter and Malvika need not roam world sleeping in parks atleast 

Anuj may not have been a successful business man unlike now and would be a jhoru ka ghulam and stupid person 

Could anuj study so much and achieve so much in business after marrying anupama? I doubt given his and her nature 

Also maan kids would be darpooks and not mature and always bending to others like Samar and CA or misbehaving like toshu/pakhi only 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago