Aish speaking in telugu for a Hyderabad event

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

This woman is a linguist. Knowing how to speak multiple languages fluently is a great sign of intellect. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJlsj9MPsI

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - a year ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Edited ! Clearly I am not a linguist! As you can tell! πŸ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

This woman is a linguist. Knowing how to speak multiple languages fluently is a great sign of intellect. 

lost the video 

haan yaar, she has higher intellect than einstein. πŸ˜› She knows english, hinglish, telegu,  love language, nach gaane ka bhasha, phony pouting ka sign language and what not. Total genius, hai na? πŸ˜› By the way, when is she writing the advanced theory of relativity? Waiting for it with bated breathπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Edited ! Clearly I am not a linguist! As you can tell! πŸ˜†

None of us are, but it’s good as long as we are willing to learn.:)

hasini009 thumbnail

baagunnaraa, mee andariki naa prema. bas yehi telugu. baaki sab angrezi. at least hindi mein baat kana thaπŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

haan yaar, she has higher intellect than einstein. πŸ˜› She knows english, hinglish, telegu,  love language, nach gaane ka bhasha, phony pouting ka sign language and what not. Total genius, hai na? πŸ˜› By the way, when is she writing the advanced theory of relativity? Waiting for it with bated breathπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

She can actually speak Hindi, Bengali, English, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Tulu, Kannada, and Urdu. To name a few languages. I never called her Einstein. So you can stop with the exaggeration. πŸ˜ƒ

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

baagunnaraa, mee andariki naa prema. bas yehi telugu. baaki sab angrezi. at least hindi mein baat kana thaπŸ˜†

Now that is a point. I think she sees English as the most universal langauge. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Einstein is an intellectual not because of theory of relativity but because he knows where to apply it. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She can actually speak Hindi, Bengali, English, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Tulu, Kannada, and Urdu. To name a few languages. I never called her Einstein. So you can stop with the exaggeration. πŸ˜ƒ

but madam ji, einstein only knew 4 or 5 languages at best, many derived from each other. Bad, very bad. Aish knows so many more. She is too good.πŸ‘πŸ˜› And as another sign of her piercing intellect, just look at the friends she counted in her circle- towering intellectual personalities like Salman. I tell you, she is one great intellectπŸ˜†

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hasini009

I knew we could rely on you to unveil the truth πŸ˜†