Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

I remember him telling her karishma to bring sai forcefully down if she doesn't agree in alta scene. 

People who think he suddenly got butchered should rewatch the show. 

There are many red flags since beginning. 

He didn't tell sai that his ex gonna live with him. Pretended he and his ex r just friends. 

He treated pakhi as his lover even after pakhi marriage. When he was returning nagpur, he called pakhi to inform not his mother. That says everything. 

When pakhi knocked the door first time post sairat marriage, he told her she didn't have to knock the door. 

He even told bahu should do adjustments nothing about his family. 

List is big. 

itna Satya not niceImage

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Msburnout

No drama No entertainment.  It's just BORING.

When Sai was sidelined; VP was shown full fleged TRP was indeed at its best not bcz of VP but bcz of kids identities. Both their identities were hidden/ unknown to their parents. Classic ITV Formula. Credits go to kids. Neither my didi nor sairat was the reason. In the name of "Virat getting to know his Baby vinu is still alive" makers cleverly tried and shoved extreme VP cringey down her throats trp dropped that week ( I was so happy ðŸ¤£). 

Extreme WWing criminal by lead, butchering a Lead to keep PL relevant formula ain't working and Makers are losing their Loyal watchers. People would expect a mother son reunion track not sai sathya track that doesn't mean sathya is the reason behind the drop in TRP lol. They simply not giving us fans what we needed IN ORDER lol. PL is still relevant and isn't lost anything so far. Happy that Vinu is in doc aunty/ guardian angel phase but wanted him to accept Sai as AAI. 

Unfortunately makers are using Sai's core character only when they need TRP otherwise back with my didi's DDP and Sai sympathising didi track. 

It's like watching a whole new show. 

People only watch Gul Khan shows for romance. This show's usp has always been Sai's showdown with toxic Chavhans. Turning Kaku pro-Sairat is where the makers effed up. There is no real conflict. No one cares about Virat's nonexisting love. Pakhi and Sai have no real conflict. Virat-Saiya is the new triangle. And once Bhavani-Amba clash, things would normalise.

Also, ipl hasn't spared any show so let's not be delusional.

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deltablues

People only watch Gul Khan shows for romance. This show's usp has always been Sai's showdown with toxic Chavhans. Turning Kaku pro-Sairat is where the makers effed up. There is no real conflict. No one cares about Virat's nonexisting love. Pakhi and Sai have no real conflict. Virat-Saiya is the new triangle. And once Bhavani-Amba clash, things would normalise.

Also, ipl hasn't spared any show so let's not be delusional.

If IPL indeed the reason, other shows would have faced that wrath but no...keeping the shipping aside, where ever I go I see ppl blaming the writing ain't consistent, characters are not like acting like themselves blah blah.. this is the second time I'm seeing after surrogacy. 

So yeah No BK vs SAI. BK is pro sai bcz she wants sai back. 

No sai vs pakhi.

Vamp shown like ultimate victim.

Makers are not showing like mother is winning. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Virat said the place UM lives in CN (servant's room)is actually Sai's place not his room.....when he was suspended I think under false case by vittal....

He couldn't even respect the daughter of the person because of whom he is alive...literally considered sai as servant 

That hurt so bad, when he said wahi tumhari jagah hai..I genuinely felt bad thinking if all he showed was acting while accepting maushi's gift , the show of gratitude..

Eventually when he threw maushi out, i got my answer.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Msburnout

If IPL indeed the reason, other shows would have faced that wrath but no...keeping the shipping aside, where ever I go I see ppl blaming the writing ain't consistent, characters are not like acting like themselves blah blah.. this is the second time I'm seeing after surrogacy. 

So yeah No BK vs SAI. BK is pro sai bcz she wants sai back. 

No sai vs pakhi.

Vamp shown like ultimate victim.

Makers are not showing like mother is winning. 

Bruh only 3 shows out of all have managed to hit 2 trp, so if you wanna say Pandya sliding from 2.2 to 1.6 is not a major drop, or Tamrind hitting an all-time low is nothing, that's upto you.

Edited by Deltablues - 1 years ago
Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No no sorry if you think I was not agreeing to your point. I can understand your take slowly once everything goes to their plan they would show some drama.. ðŸ˜Ševen audience might out of habit would tune in once IPL is over na but right now there is nothing. that's what I said in other post I miss early Ghum's toxicity ðŸ¤£ that's what I meant it from my view. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clois_semperanc

I've always found Virat to be a spineless loser from the beginning and he is still the same. And no he didn't get butchered to glorify the new ML, these are his inherent traits.

First time I realized this when that trip fiasco happened as a direct result of his actions but blame was put on Sai mostly and Pakhi for fighting like cats! I was shocked seeing him gaslight Sai like that, telling them to take a sword or something and just kill him cuz he can't stand the fighting. He planned to bring Sai along without P's knowledge, lied to whole family about it, told Sai everything's fine then but when shit hit the fan blamed the women.

Also Sai got insulted the most by Pakhi for no damn reason and he made it seem like both were equally responsible for the drama. His pyaari cheez literally screamed that she wanted to spend alone time & was frustrated but he couldn't find the spine to defend his legal patni.

The fight that followed between them in their room after that was one of the best! Sai dropped so many truth bombs. In fact I actually liked sai rat fighting scenes more than their social distancing romance! 

This . This was so so triggering..

And that's how it has been since then , blame the women . Bas sorted.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Virat Chavan most dudh ka dhula insaan upper koi ungli mat uthana 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Virat Chavan most dudh ka dhula insaan upper koi ungli mat uthana