Posted: 11 months ago

This is in good faith so I hope people genuinely feel free to express their opinions :

What was Virat and Sai's core character arc that the makers have ruined resulting in a massive drop from top 2 to top 3?

Sai and Virat were both supposed to be righteous

Virat, while incredibly dumb and incapable from the beginning, at least when truth was shown to him, he would stand up for truth and justice  eg: Devi/ Pulkit case etc

But since surrogacy taht is thoroughly destroyed. So now one good quality of his also gone. 

Sai has also been disappointing in several cases; mostly her dealing with Kaku after shefound out about the abuse of Devi. Somehow she ended up begging Kaku for acceptance and forgiveness....I was like whaaaaaaat?

Same with her manao Ninad thing. WHile Ninand now is okay, but initially he was just as vile as rest of the charatcers. So instead of them evolving or learning lessons, it was Sai who was constantly made to bent in front of them to get any love or decent treatment

And lastly supporting character like Ashwini, Devi, the other tai (forgot her name)  and sadly and most depressingly Mohit...all tuned into cardbord characters

Edited by looseseal - 11 months ago

No character arc lol—-

Sai lost it when she went back to Virat post Shruti reveal lol

Virat lost it post Sai’s second accident recovery track lol 

🤗🤗 I hope i gave you some insight 😆

Sai, after facing everything, showing  puppy eyes to virat...not fighting against virat 

Virat I don't have words..for me  he is road side gunda

Originally posted by Deltablues

This is in good faith so I hope people genuinely feel free to express their opinions :

What was Virat and Sai's core character arc that the makers have ruined resulting in a massive drop from top 2 to top 3?

Don't want to comment on Virat but wrt Sai there are many but the main issue now is as a mother how could she give up on vinu. Vinu was used as a weapon by vamp to separate sairat. Sai shouldn't even be the last person even If entire universe feels vamp as best mommy. How can she give him up for his want of delusional family which infact was a result of destruction of his own real family? 

Edited by jyothijssager - 11 months ago
Originally posted by jyothijssager

Don't want to comment on Virat but wrt Sai there are many but the main issue now is as a mother how could she give up on vinu. Vinu was used as a weapon by vamp to separate sairat. Sai shouldn't even be the last person even If entire universe feels vamp as best mommy. How can she give him up for his want of delusional family which infact was a result of destruction of his own real family? 

Okay and what are the alternatives?

Originally posted by Deltablues

Okay and what are the alternatives?

Iam busy now , after sometime I would.

I always had issues with Virat's character. Surrogacy track was the worst. It was unbearable for me to watch being a single woman. 

I liked Sai fighting for herself even when someone was with her or not. Sai not fighting for vinu is pissing me off. 

The toxicity that makers are trying to pass off as love from ML side is pathetic.

Originally posted by akniti

Sai, after facing everything, showing  puppy eyes to virat...not fighting against virat 

Virat I don't have words..for me  he is road side gunda

last line lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣