Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenaRM thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I don’t want to offend any Ashish fans but the show has trended at least twice (probably more I forget the count) since Harsh’s entry. But that being said it’s because we saw him as Maitree’s love interest. Ashish and Maitree were never shown in that light but we had hopes they might end up together for the sake of Nandish— and that Nandini might leave Ashish after suspecting an illegitimate relationship between him and Maitree. That track never happened and it was more and more apparent that Ashish and Maitree are not a pair. Also, the writers left nothing exciting for Ashish to do.. let’s see what they have up their sleeves now. But from the looks Harsh definitely has fans rooting for him because of Maitree… Ashish and Nandu have fallen apart and there is no one to ship Ashish against plus he is not getting the track to be on the screen long enough to be talked about 

To be frank actors getting popularity only from their on screen pair and their love story only when there is a news about samrat entry  no one speak much about him many people even don't know who he is now he is getting recognition.i would say namish is stupid in choosing this role being a romantic hero😬

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

Nanthu who just sacrificed his red rose that too Ashish gifted her to maitree and these  three is always together in every situation but all of a sudden dey just changed her character made her a enemy of maitree🙄

IKR. They made nandu a total vamp,instead they should understand her insecurities and maitree must have moved out of tiwari sadhan once she returned back.  Ashish even after knowing that his wife doesnt like maitree continues to support her,care for her and constantly compare her with maitree.

Anyways whitewashing toh definitely hoga in the end..

Mysterylover thumbnail

Off course harsh and maitree my Maihar babies ❤🔥

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

IKR. They made nandu a total vamp,instead they should understand her insecurities and maitree must have moved out of tiwari sadhan once she returned back.  Ashish even after knowing that his wife doesnt like maitree continues to support her,care for her and constantly compare her with maitree.

Anyways whitewashing toh definitely hoga in the end..

💯 what you said above. Both Ashish and Maitree kept adding oil to an already fueled Nandu so it was obvious she was going to be vile and vicious. Ashish kept comparing her to Maitree and telling how much better Maitree is with Nandish.. of course she will be — she is the one that solely kept Nandish to herself for 6 years. Even the grandparents were pissed how obsessed Maitree was about Nandish and it was Maitree first and than everyone else for the child. Maitree and Ashish did not make it clear enough that Maitree is NOT Nandish’s mom — that Nandu is his mom and Maitree is a caregiver in her absence. Nandish hated Nandu even before she came back. Why would a child do that? Ashish and Maitree knew very well and said or did nothing about it. Anyway no point in my ranting. The issue here is that Ashish should have been paired with Maitree from the get go.. Maitree is the main lead of the show so anyone that’s paired with her will have a focal presence and a more interesting track. Ashish’s romantic angle with Nandu now won’t have any genuine value. The fact that audiences like romance with family drama package here only Maitree and Harsh can give… feel bad for Namish because he would have had an excellent track only if the writers had paired her with Shrenu. They have such a beautiful chemistry.. even when they were friends the audience was shipping them.. imagine the potential and power of their jodi would have added to the show… such good pair and NO ONE could leverage it to their full potential 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maitree show is living up to its name. Now seeing the montage its clear that the makers have taken a different turn to the show. I guess this is the last try to impress the audiences.Now maitree is going to be that SARVAGUN SAMPANNA BAHU and i think we will be getting kitchen politics also i guess. We have nandu for that.

We dont know whether they will show maitree pursuing her career and will maihar collaborate with each other.

If trps pick up they are going to stick on to this track..

MeenaRM thumbnail

Maitree show is living up to its name. Now seeing the montage its clear that the makers have taken a different turn to the show. I guess this is the last try to impress the audiences.Now maitree is going to be that SARVAGUN SAMPANNA BAHU and i think we will be getting kitchen politics also i guess. We have nandu for that.

We dont know whether they will show maitree pursuing her career and will maihar collaborate with each other.

correct now it's going to be saas Bahu drama but we can't blame d makers alone because dey badly need trp but no track is working for them atleast d show need decent one like 0.6 current trp is ver low

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Let’s hope this sticks with the audience fingers crossed 🤞.. the show should run for a year at least. More would be merrier 🙌

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Iam loving it because shrenu is looking gorgeous and iam here for her only. The house which gave her so much pain,is giving sammaan again in the form of harsh which iam kinda liking..

I’m watching the show for Shrenu as well. She’s just too adorable 🥰 

On point to what you said above ☝️ 

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Iam loving it because shrenu is looking gorgeous and iam here for her only. The house which gave her so much pain,is giving sammaan again in the form of harsh which iam kinda liking..

bold- i guess that is what they want to show.. may be.. who knows.. let’s see

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

To be frank actors getting popularity only from their on screen pair and their love story only when there is a news about samrat entry  no one speak much about him many people even don't know who he is now he is getting recognition.i would say namish is stupid in choosing this role being a romantic hero😬

I don't think he is stupid. Harsh was probably not planned in the story when Namish signed it.