Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Well wasn't Ashish the main elad? Or they have turned him into a supporting role now?šŸ˜†

He was the main lead but now they have turned him into a guy no real story.. unfortunately I think he is the side character now hence they keep adding him when Maitreeā€™s track runs 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Such tracks never work on ITV without romance unless they bring in forced marriagešŸ˜†

Thatā€™s what we all thought that Maitree and Ashish will be forced to marry for the sake of Nandish but that didnā€™t happen and here we are.. now Harsh is introduced and everyoneā€™s head over heels for him.. at least I am šŸ˜†

I honestly loved Ashish a lot.. he and Maitree could have made a good pair.. their journey from friendship to slowly falling in love would have been a great track.. even if they had kept Nandu alive and divorced from Ashish she could have come back as a vamp. Right now her hatred for Maitree is not 100% fathomableā€” not for me at least. She is married to Harsh.. was out of their lives yet sheā€™s relentless in destroying her peaceā€” why? is what I donā€™t get and where it stems from? 

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Pathetic episode.. i guess director is just keeping the camera on and going on to take some chai n these people r acting.. the episode looked so distorted n out of place.. u just canā€™t connect..n i agree to ur point.. Shrenus acting is very bad in this show and specially in last couple of days.. 
Samarth needs proper guidance and thatā€™s directors job but direction is so so bad in this show.. i cant even express it in words.. still he s giving his šŸ’Æ.. but todayā€™s episode was such a waste of time..rather than feeling MaiHar longing and love for each other, n their pain, i just could not feel anything .. makers ruined it šŸ¤¬

Maitree has sold her brain somewhere it seems.. u know for Harsh his mother s world.. u went on accusing her without any solid proof expecting him to believe u whereas u both hardly know each other for a month..then u r hell bent in behaving righteous n giving gyan to everyone that u simply cant play the same game with Kamna which she s playing with u.. being super sweet in front of Harsh..no but u want to be honest there n then at the same time u also want to hide Nandinis kand from Ashish why coz u think Nandish will suffer.. but u r ok if Harsh suffers?? When he comes to know that his mother in fact used him..why this double standard..

this track has so many loopholes n loose ends that its getting hard to overlook them now..
But after bad episode makers also give dhamakedar episode so lets see.. i m this close to actually stop watching this show n stop caring about it.. so much casual attitude when they r literally on death bed..no one bothers abt the show i guess..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Todays episode was bakwaas. The actors were doing a horrible job, especially samarth. I burst out laughing when harsh screamed and hit his hand on the wall.Maitree should stop complaining to harsh abt his mother. Which son would tolerate this behaviour? How does maitree believe that harsh would believe it? His mother was his world to him. U came into his life a month before and start calling your mother as a thief, harshs behaviour is justified but harsh isnt portraying it properly. Everything seemed out of place.

Maitree has been used as a pawn to enter tiwari sadhan by kamna,so maitree wants to expose her. She also things she is playing with harsh emotions by doing so much drama but her agenda is different.  Sona and Nandinis intensions are infront of the eyes to see. Kamna also want maitrees support to loot sonas property (dont know what they hv except tve house.)

Dont know when nandini is going to learn a lesson from ashish. I think maitree is quiet because of nandish. 

Why did maitrees parents agree to this fast forward wedding knowing that kamna is the other woman. Harsh ne promise kiya uske mom ke upar, maitree agreed. Poor harsh boy,dil toot jayega unka such pata chalega toh.

In bold 
Kamnaā€™s agenda is very simple. She wants to take revenge for the humiliation Sona has caused her all these years. Kamna is of course wrong because she has not rights on the property and canā€™t claim them but her intention is not to hurt Maitree but Sona. Maitree is exposing Kamna to SAVE Sona and thatā€™s very obvious. Maitree was used by Tiwari family all these years for the sake of Nandish. She did not move on in her life because of the Tiwariā€™s.. yes the way they used her is not an awful as Kamnaā€™s BUT SHE WAS USED. Period! And no one can deny that! What Maitree canā€™t see is that she got Harsh.. and Harsh has rights on the Tiwari property. Pitting the son against the mother is also not right just as pitting Nandu against Ashish wasnā€™t.. if Ashish and Nandish are important and their peace is important than Harsh and his relationship with his mom is important too. In many Indian families the MIL are schemers.. manipulating their sons against their daughter in laws.. that kind of toxicity should be fought against but we expect the girl to adjust.. so scheming MIL is not an alien concept. Kamna was not scheming against Maitree until she found out Maitree knows the truth and will brainwash her son so sheā€™s adding MU.. as an audience letā€™s note that.  

Also, what property they are fighting over here is just baffling because I thought the Tiwariā€™s were poor as fu$k šŸ˜‚

2nd bold-

If Maitree kept quiet for Nandish why canā€™t she stay out of Kamnaā€™s for Harsh? This whole story is absurd and thatā€™s why I say that Maitree is only loyal to Tiwariā€™sā€¦ not her parents, brother, husband or in- laws. Harshā€™s wrath is very much justified here.. Kal ki ladki canā€™t brain wash him against the lady that gave him birth but does Maitree care two hoots about what will happen to Harsh when he finds out his mom is a crook?

Edited by coolbeans11 - 11 months ago
Prads thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

OMG.. I canā€™t tell you how raged I am today. Everything from story, to direction, writing, dialogues, acting is like a c grade show. Cannot believe the girl that gave us Gauri and Jhanvi is the same girl acting as Maitree. Itā€™s a cringe fest now. I hope they shut down the show so the actors can move on to something they deserve.. also I really hope Shrenu picks projects with good production houses.. running after a title role or a story that is not run of the mill is not uplifting her career.. especially this  Genda and Maitree are her least attractive characters so far šŸ˜¢

Baki everything you said above is šŸ’Æ.. Harsh is right in being upset with Maitree.. Maitree will always be unhappy unless she realizes what her priorities are.. that her family should always be her top priority.. Harsh and his happiness should be her top priority not that Sona and Tiwari pillaā€™sā€¦ and if Tiwariā€™s are her everything then leave Harsh and go be with them. Iā€™m sure she misses being treated like a doormat anyways

Bold- totally agreed.. not sure why she s so in love with Tiwaris whereas Sona has also made sure to insult her and make her life hell in these years but still she has all the patience in the world to understand her position n her side of the story..but at the same time she fails to understand Harsh n his side of the story..

coolbeans11 thumbnail

I am just wondering what they are planning to do with Ashish now?

I am wondering as well. They canā€™t just use the dosti card for him all the time. Prads suggested that writers turn him into a possessive lover of Maitree.. that he should dump Nandu and turn into a dark-ish character.. then itā€™ll be him against Harsh.. Harsh will protect her and Ashish to use his ā€œmein tumhara dost huā€ card to get to Maitree ā€¦ I really love that suggestion šŸ¤Ŗā€¦ hopefully writers are reading our comments and it knocks some sense in them 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When kamna warned maitree even if god comes and tells that iam bad my son isnt going to believe  it. Same applied to ashish also. Maitree is really stupid to think that harsh might believe her.

Ok chalo maihar rift dhikhaane ke liye they hv brought it. Roz maitree tells look you shud believe me iam telling the truth. Bhai kaise? He has challenged you to prove the reality of his mother, do your job silently and pretend all lovey dovey infront if your mother for him to believe.

Kamna and nandu both shud be exposed together. I dont think thats going to happen as per tomorrow's precap i guess kamdini will find out ashish is behind everything.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everything you said is spot on. So yes Maitree did not want to enter Tiwari house. She did not want to associate with the Tiwariā€™s at all. She asked Harsh to take a promise which he broke. Almost forced her to come with him or go back to her parents. All great points you highlighted. If Maitree does not care about the Tiwariā€™s why is she hell bent in exposing Kamna? She should just take a backseat and tell Harsh that itā€™s his decision and itā€™s his problem to deal with.. why is she meddling? Why is she behaving like this sarvagun sampanna bahu in the house? Trying to defuse fights between the two parties? And if sheā€™s defusing issues why is she mute when Sona barks like a dog threatening to kill her husband but will only open her mouth to shut up Harsh who honestly hasnā€™t croosss his line like Sona has.. Sona has done more damage to Maitreeā€™s self esteem and respect than Kamna.. and honestly Kamna is dragging Maitree down now because she has challenged to expose her in front of her husband and son. Up until this point she did not mess with her. As for Maitree not wanting anything to do with the Tiwariā€™s because what they did to her has no standing in front of Harsh because sheā€™s completely normal with Sona and Ashish.. in fact sheā€™s throwing her attitude on Kamna but so respectful to Sona so why is Harsh going to feel heā€™s making Maitreeā€™s life miserable when he can clearly see she sides with them more than her own husband and in-laws. Iā€™m just pointing out the logic my ITV common sense tells me to so please donā€™t throw chappals at me- lol. If Maitree cannot stand Harshā€™s misbehavior with the Tiwariā€™s why will Harsh stand Maitreeā€™s misbehavior or allegations against his mom.. again I say allegations because no one has seen the video beside Maitree so itā€™s still an allegation for Harsh.. Ashish is Maitreeā€™s andh- bhakt dost so he will believe her at any cost. In fact heā€™s helping Maitree collect the proofs against Kamna but what is he doing about Nandu? We cannot expect Harsh to believe Maitree because he can see her interest in Tiwariā€™s more than his own parents or himself.. heā€™s said that on a few occasions. Besides if she never retaliated against Nandu for what she did which was a huge blow to her life, her character, her reputation, her career.. she never retaliated against Sonaā€” for the 6 years of torture she had to endure.. but sheā€™s retaliating against Harshā€™s mom is clearly making Harsh uncomfortable and more aggravated against Maitreeā€¦wait until he finds out Maitree is taking help from her priya mitra Ashish to expose his mom.. God knows what he will do. Iā€™m being a devils advocate here and pointing out the flaw in this character Maitree from where I see.. not being rude to your comments really :)

Also in bold aboveā€” wakil saab has no other work besides lurking around Maitree. How the heck he became high court wakil is still a mystery.. itna time hai to fight case after spending his entire life trying to fix Maitreeā€™s problems? .. I wonder if Maitree gets to poop without Ashishā€™s intervention.. I bet he peeks in there to ask if she has troubles pooping the wakil of high court will find the solution to that problem too šŸ¤£.. sorry bad joke but I canā€™t think anything nice for this character.. just the character.. because Namish being such a fine actor also has started looking miserable to be honest and I feel horrible for him the most ā€” more than Shrenu šŸ˜¢

I dont think maitree is trying to protect sona but wanted to tell him that your mons intensions are not right. She is playing with harshs emotions to achieve whatever she wants. Harsh itna bada drama kiya sina tiwari ke samne, what efforts he has put to make sona apologize to his mother. All the efforts to bring peace in the house has been done by maitree. She cleaned the rooms for them to stay,he has started to go to work happily leaving her alone in the mad house where she has faced so many humiliations which i guess he knew.

He wanted his moms samman,what about his wife whom u forced to accompany him. She broke their wedding after knowing that he is associated with the family. Now he is accusing that she has joined hands with the woman who threatened to kill her own husband.. He must understand how much pain he has put maitree into to live in the same house where she was a widow.  Itni badi dialogue maara harsh ne ki if you continue to live in the past your future will be spoiled. But beta you have pushed your wife in the same gutter again. 

Harsh beta bohot immature nikhla who doesnt use his own brains.

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

The editing is pathetic,cant understand most of the dialogues, did harsh call her to the office. I thought he said iam going to meet the client.. During nandu,kamna convo i didnt understand most of the dialogues. It didnt even look like they are uttering the dialogues.Let harsh MU maitree,let them get seperated. Alteast we might get to see their story develop properly. But i dont trust these writers, they might give some bakwaas scenes like they gave for harsh yesterday. 'Maitree,maitree, Maitree. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.  

Every week after trp release they give a lame episode.. Now they saw that the shaadi track didnt work,so they should finish the show properly,after all its their baby. They tried all possible ways but at the wrong time..

Hahahaha in bold.. his dialogues and the punching in the wall yaar.. itā€™s hilarious to watch. I think by the time the show ends there will be just holes in Triveni Sadan left. Sona will deduct the money of the repairs from his share of jaidaat šŸ˜‚ā€” provided heā€™ll get any. Samarth is not very confident or convincing in those intense anger scenes.. they are too OTT. Overall the story, acting, dialogues, editing pretty much everything is so bad I think they are getting it done from interns. Itā€™s unbelievable to think the same guy who directed episodes in the beginning, during and post Saranshā€™s death are directing recent episodes .. pehle ke episode the acting was also so gripping especially the sad scenes in the hospital, the widow scene man those gave me goosebumps. Even Harsh entry and that whole week was so refreshing lekin God knows what happened now. Like no one has any interest left.. even Namish is looking so unhappy and rightfully so he has nothing left to do anymore šŸ˜ž .. I think Bhaweeka and Kamna actress are looking all pepped up.. Baki sab thake lage rahe hai 

Prads thumbnail

Hahahaha in bold.. his dialogues and the punching in the wall yaar.. itā€™s hilarious to watch. I think by the time the show ends there will be just holes in Triveni Sadan left. Sona will deduct the money of the repairs from his share of jaidaat šŸ˜‚ā€” provided heā€™ll get any. Samarth is not very confident or convincing in those intense anger scenes.. they are too OTT. Overall the story, acting, dialogues, editing pretty much everything is so bad I think they are getting it done from interns. Itā€™s unbelievable to think the same guy who directed episodes in the beginning, during and post Saranshā€™s death are directing recent episodes .. pehle ke episode the acting was also so gripping especially the sad scenes in the hospital, the widow scene man those gave me goosebumps. Even Harsh entry and that whole week was so refreshing lekin God knows what happened now. Like no one has any interest left.. even Namish is looking so unhappy and rightfully so he has nothing left to do anymore šŸ˜ž .. I think Bhaweeka and Kamna actress are looking all pepped up.. Baki sab thake lage rahe hai 

Bold- Bhaweeka s all interested in creating and making shrenu do stupid reels.. isse accha acting pe dhyan do.. her anger on Ashish the other day looked so forced n scene looked so stupid . that yesterdayā€™s reel.. i mean such stupid it was.. shrenu can do better yar.. when will she learn??

After Harsh entry rather than concentrating on their build up through that ek jodi rishta event they directly jumped into Sachin princy wedding drama n ther was no looking back.. before we could grasp, MaiHar were married n now all this stupid drama.. 

That trp was still better than this current one.. but nahi makers were dying without Tiwaris n their OTT nonsense..Harshā€™s abuse, father son relation dynamics, MaiHar build up.. Maitree helping Harsh come out of his painful memories so many things they could have shown but i guess those will remain forever in our wishlist without seeing any light of the day..

This show does not deserve to be on air considering their casual attitude towards everything..

Edited by Prads - 11 months ago