Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Prads

Bold- Bhaweeka s all interested in creating and making shrenu do stupid reels.. isse accha acting pe dhyan do.. her anger on Ashish the other day looked so forced n scene looked so stupid . that yesterday’s reel.. i mean such stupid it was.. shrenu can do better yar.. when will she learn??

After Harsh entry rather than concentrating on their build up through that ek jodi rishta event they directly jumped into Sachin princy wedding drama n ther was no looking back.. before we could grasp, MaiHar were married n now all this stupid drama.. 

That trp was still better than this current one.. but nahi makers were dying without Tiwaris n their OTT nonsense..Harsh’s abuse, father son relation dynamics, MaiHar build up.. Maitree helping Harsh come out of his painful memories so many things they could have shown but i guess those will remain forever in our wishlist without seeing any light of the day..

This show does not deserve to be on air considering their casual attitude towards everything..

One more reel aagaya kya? Pehle mansi thi ab yeh aagayi. Shrenu ki popularity use karke they want attention from her fans.. 

Before the show looses its loyal shrenu fans either they better shut the shop. Waise trps arent given by us,only aunties give trps.

They had such a beautiful jodi,they cud have completed the event with them and showed how maitree also starts liking harsh. Ab tak maitrees ne confess nehi kiya hein.

Agar MU ko dikhaana hein,acche se dhikaao. Iam hating the lady who is playing kamna. Initially i was ok,but once she turned negative iam hating her and the stupid dance which she did with nandu.

I want maitree to go to her house and harsh shud ask for forgiveness from her for hurting her and suspecting her and Ashish having an affair. Atleast isme kuch acting nikhal aayegi..

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

She lost many of her fans after IB. I remember we used to have discussion on twitter. The videos which is posting are liked only by her few loyal fans. It doesn't get so many likes also. Maybe getting lead roles in tv especially if cross 30 is going to be v difficult. So whatever comes your way she needs to pick. First time its her show on zee maybe thats the reason why she chose this show.  She has to take a break from tv atleast for a year or so and carefully choose her projects. She can trying her hand on webseries. Damaged 3 was ok,but her acting was average only but aamna sharif rocked as a cop. I watched her Gujarati webseries, which was good..I think she might get married by the end of this year..

I did not watch Damaged 3 .. read reviews and those were not that good so did not try.. last of her show that I watched was initial episodes of EBSS.. She needs roles like these or love stories but with reputed production houses
I did not like the fact that she stuck to IB even when she did not have any extra ordinary part to play there n then her come back show as Ghar Ek Mandir .. i mean her fandoms for sure wont watch those typical shows but glad she got her personal life set through that show

Yeh I feel no one has any hope from this show now.. once this ends she for sure will get married.. but i feel sad that she could have done wonders had she chosen her projects wisely.. cringy actresses are getting faltu ka popularity whereas talented actress like her s stuck with posting stupid reels..

Edited by Prads - 11 months ago
coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prads

I did not watch Damaged 3 .. read reviews and those were not that good so did not try.. last of her show that I watched was initial episodes of EBSS.. She needs roles like these or love stories but with reputed production houses
I did not like the fact that she stuck to IB even when she did not have any extra ordinary part to play there n then her come back show as Ghar Ek Mandir .. i mean her fandoms for sure wont watch those typical shows but glad she got her personal life set through that show

Yeh I feel no one has any hope from this show now.. once this ends she for sure will get married.. but i feel sad that she could have done wonders had she chosen her projects wisely.. cringy actresses are getting faltu ka popularity whereas talented actress like her s stuck with posting stupid reels..

Damaged was an ok ok series but Shrenu was below average for me in that to be honest. I think Amna gave a far superior performance. Again she wasn’t the lead there so it’s not because of her that the show was meh .. she also has burned the bridge and said in many interviews that she won’t do web series again.. it’s not her cup of tea and she can’t compromise on some aspects like being too bold and such .. which is definitely her prerogative so we won’t see her in such series. I think she should team up with Balaji.. only then she can have her hold in the game 

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah I like them! But story wise they’re so stuck they cannot unite them

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Yeah I like them! But story wise they’re so stuck they cannot unite them

Yeah I’m so confused. Nandu is alive so I don’t know how will they unite Ashish and Maitree? I mean can Ashish and Maitree even get married if Ashish divorces Nandu? Would Maitree in her heart be willing to marry her best friends ex? Maitree is going to continue to stay in Tiwari house which doesn’t make sense because now it’s Nandu’s responsibility towards Nandish. Maitree should move on in life. It’s not fair that she has to stay away from her parents even though Nandu is here now. She is career oriented, has goals. What about her settling down in life? I know marriage is not necessarily the only aspect to a women but still she must be in her 30’s now. I’m sure she’d want a family of her own? She can’t be living in their friends house for the rest of her life. I know she’s attached to Nandish but that child is not the only human in her life. It’s like Maitree’s world revolves around just that one kid and nothing else matters. If she continues to stay in that house the child will never bond with Nandu. Maitree should happily leave the house now but every time she steps out the door she mourns like she’s leaving her kid and husband behind. I don’t know why writers are showing that? Maitree should have left the moment Nandu came back. After watching todays episode it’s back to Maitree not leaving the house and I don’t feel good about it. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Maitree finally feels that her self respect is more important. Finally!!!! Uska koi haq nehi banta nandish,,ashish pe.. 

She decides to leave the house before this khand happens.. Today Vasundaras acting while nandu was missing was also so fake. Maybe she is also involved in the plan..This step will a huge blow on maitrees head once again that she has wasted 6 years of her life on an ungrateful friend.

Have only watched today’s episode- the April 29th episode and in that Ashish and Sona Tai have asked Maitree to stay back. Again why is Ashish doing that- what right does he have to make Maitree stick in that house when his own wife is back? She has a life too and he should understand that unless they let Maitree go she can’t fully move on.

Is it tomorrows episode when Maitree decides to leave? Self respect ki waat laga di Maitree ki from all these years of taunting and what not- but like you said she has also has no rights on Nandish and Ashish just like Ashish has no rights to force Maitree stay in the house. She voluntarily chose to care for Nandish and even though she’ll prove a better mother for the kid it’s for the family and Ashish to see if Nandu is in it 100% 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Have only watched today’s episode- the April 29th episode and in that Ashish and Sona Tai have asked Maitree to stay back. Again why is Ashish doing that- what right does he have to make Maitree stick in that house when his own wife is back? She has a life too and he should understand that unless they let Maitree go she can’t fully move on.

Is it tomorrows episode when Maitree decides to leave? Self respect ki waat laga di Maitree ki from all these years of taunting and what not- but like you said she has also has no rights on Nandish and Ashish just like Ashish has no rights to force Maitree stay in the house. She voluntarily chose to care for Nandish and even though she’ll prove a better mother for the kid it’s for the family and Ashish to see if Nandu is in it 100% 

Ashish was the only one from the beginning who has asked maitree to move on in life,but i guess he wants to send maitree with full respect and want to settle things cordially between the two friends. I guess thats why he stopped her. He is still not angry on nandu for what all she said. 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharon30_05

Ashish's conversation with Nandini was quite confusing for me .I get that he wants to send Maitree with respect but  he doesn't know that the way Nandini accused Maitree was so insolent and I don't think she'll able to forget that ever as he was not present during the whole confrontation ,he might've taken Maitree's words at the face value ..her saying that they've become okay now during the call .I think he still doesn't understand the gravity of the whole situation 

But he was there while she accused them of having an affair.. How is he expecting her to change overnight and befriend her.. Why did maitree even listen to him? 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Ashish was the only one from the beginning who has asked maitree to move on in life,but i guess he wants to send maitree with full respect and want to settle things cordially between the two friends. I guess thats why he stopped her. He is still not angry on nandu for what all she said. 

Maitree has the respect of everyone in the family now baki Nandu is not going to change her mind. She has accused Maitree and Ashish not once but several times in front of the family too. She has no genuine remorse for hurting their feelings. They have tried enough to show Nandu that they are friends and nothing else but she can’t see that and when one does not want to remove the blindfold of false information they have been fed it’s best to leave them alone. Ashish is wrong here to push Maitree to stay in the same house to clear their misunderstandings when Nandu clearly will dislike it. Maitree again is going to get hurt by listening to them. Nandu has gone too far with her hatred for Maitree. The story is back to square one where Nandu will insult Maitree, Maitree will try to make her understand, Ashish will support Maitree and Nandu will hate her even more. Same old same old 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Maitree has the respect of everyone in the family now baki Nandu is not going to change her mind. She has accused Maitree and Ashish not once but several times in front of the family too. She has no genuine remorse for hurting their feelings. They have tried enough to show Nandu that they are friends and nothing else but she can’t see that and when one does not want to remove the blindfold of false information they have been fed it’s best to leave them alone. Ashish is wrong here to push Maitree to stay in the same house to clear their misunderstandings when Nandu clearly will dislike it. Maitree again is going to get hurt by listening to them. Nandu has gone too far with her hatred for Maitree. The story is back to square one where Nandu will insult Maitree, Maitree will try to make her understand, Ashish will support Maitree and Nandu will hate her even more. Same old same old 

Yes the story is back to square one. But the only difference this time Sona taiji is on maitrees side.. Is maitree going to have a love life or she is going to entangled between these two? Dont they have anything to show in the story other than these three?