Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

People can't even laugh in peace here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yeah I'm sure you have the most perfect laugh in the world

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

People can't even laugh in peace here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yeah I'm sure you have the most perfect laugh in the world

So you only care about her peace. What about my peace which she is destroying πŸ˜’

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: driven

So you only care about her peace. What about my peace which she is destroying πŸ˜’

You're also destroying my peace. What am I doing about it? That's what you should do. Deal with it.  

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

You're also destroying my peace. What am I doing about it? That's what you should do. Deal with it.  

I don't know how to deal with it. How are you dealing? Help me.

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hrithik, Ajay, Rajnikanth and Vikram she makes the best pair with them. What is strange is that Ajay and Rajnikanth are not conventional looking people, but her chemistry just works with them

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They look like the best of friends !! Ash please start doing work. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cts22

Hrithik, Ajay, Rajnikanth and Vikram she makes the best pair with them. What is strange is that Ajay and Rajnikanth are not conventional looking people, but her chemistry just works with them

Super true! She’s just lovely & has lovely chemistry with these men. Her best chemistry though hands down, is Hrithik! β€οΈ

OT: Vikram seems to dote on Ash! He has always spoken so so fondly of her & defended her, their chemistry onscreen is good too but offscreen is better. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago