Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Well
it is never a crime to live life according to our interests..

some people are brought up in wholly different views on what a woman's place is in the household.. I detest it...
I pity them...

I have every right to live my life as I wish as does a man..
but still I love the protection I get as a woman..it acts as a plus and a minus
true i think women sld be given a chance to choose wht they wnt to do.
like whether they wnt to be career oriented or not if a woman is ambitious thn i dnt think there is anything wrong with it.like if a man is ambitious he is praised beyond limits but women are expected to look after the house and give more attention to her house towards the end which i think is not fair.
we talk abt freedom for women but if we r compelled to work or stay at home thn where is freedom?i think they sld have the right to choose wht they wnt to do.
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

The cushy bank balance can easily hire a housekeeper for that 7 course dinner. So no complaints here.😊

What!!!! Maa key hathon ka khana, patni ki hathon ka khana... kuch maayney nahi rakhta.... how morbidly materialistic society has become....😭

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the woman of this generation is the luckiest..

She has access to opportunities in the outside world and thanks to nuclear families they have the freedom of running their houses the way they want to..

MCP as bosses, MILs with ancient psyche 😉 all are minor deterrants in her path...if she is determined she can create a happy balance between home and work and prove that she can have it all!!!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TallyHo

I think the woman of this generation is the luckiest..

She has access to opportunities in the outside world and thanks to nuclear families they have the freedom of running their houses the way they want to..

MCP as bosses, MILs with ancient psyche 😉 all are minor deterrants in her path...if she is determined she can create a happy balance between home and work and prove that she can have it all!!!!

Tally Ho,

Mujhe De Talli (Hi Five)  Bravo  👏 👏 👏

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: TallyHo

What about MCP husbands?😆

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maya_M

What about MCP husbands?😆

I am presuming that the woman of today was intelligent enough not to marry an MCP in the first place!😛

sowmyaa thumbnail
[quote=tisha]
Janab, yeh kis duniya ki baat kar rahe hai aap. In India, every working woman has two maids and a cook to take care of the house and the child. Yaha to hum hai ki naukrani se lekar bawarchi,janitor ,driver, handiwoman sab kuch ban chuke hai.

yaha patni ke haath ka khana subah nashte se lekar raat ke khane tak milta hai. Yaha tak ki janamdin ki cake bhi biwi hi banati hai.So its all about perspective you see.And as I said earlier, woman can woo the board room and the family with equal panache.
[/quote]

Totally agree wtih you Tisha....Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
sareg thumbnail
[quote=tisha]
Janab, yeh kis duniya ki baat kar rahe hai aap. In India, every working woman has two maids and a cook to take care of the house and the child. Yaha to hum hai ki naukrani se lekar bawarchi,janitor ,driver, handiwoman sab kuch ban chuke hai.

yaha patni ke haath ka khana subah nashte se lekar raat ke khane tak milta hai. Yaha tak ki janamdin ki cake bhi biwi hi banati hai.So its all about perspective you see.And as I said earlier, woman can woo the board room and the family with equal panache.
[/quote]

If women have so much power, isnt it hypocritical to call this a men dominated society😉
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

If women have so much power, isnt it hypocritical to call this a men dominated society😉

Male dominated is what it appears like.  It is like British Raj.  The real real rulers are busy fighting among themselves.  So men get to divide and rule. 🤢