Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Of course,she will be home so as long as she's not caught in the same place as R,all good. Even caught with weapon in her hand would still find a plan B in seconds and escape.

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Felt really bad for M today - he's being manipulated by everyone around. Don't know how he survives in this place. 

Living in a roller coaster-first wanted to be clear with R cause is unfair for D,then R plan made him forget why he returned to the room,then forget D,be nice with R,then feel bad for D,R aside  and he's still fine. Probably was more happy when he was almost married with D;at least had a clear picture about his life-Gungun hate,world blame,D as fiancee. Fate decided.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Worse when R is shown smarter than him and manipulating him. I would've preferred her saying 'I'm leaving cause i am scared for my life. I dont want what happened to T happen to me. Seems like you can never leave D even if she said she would prefer me dead'. But ends up making him feel bad and wishes he would've said 'because I love you'.  and the ghost congratulating her in her half success. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Exactly. Instead of being so theatral would have been appreciated if she was honest. Her life was in danger so many times,all right to complain,make him think about those attacks.  Wife 1 and wife 2 play with his emotions;wife 1 had her reasons to leave,maybe can understand at some point she enjoys the game-frustration cause he let her go,couldn't reunite. Here R played for the sake of it. For care or love or whatever,Mohan is used to her presence,unless some big blame comes against R he won't let her go again. Worst case can ask her to leave the room. 

Edited by Ralulo - 1 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Could've made him think - can both T and R be wrong? One of them - possible - but both? A good thing to add would've been 'I withdrew the poison case because you forced me to. I had not done it and am sure it was D'. Didn't get why there was a ghunghat scene in between. T never wore ghunghat. 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

It appears what M won't receive anytime is 'trust, respect, understanding, care, gratitude, responsibility, sincerity, morality' from these cat fight ladies fighting over him for their own obsessions & to get their forcible rights by faking, manipulating, hiding, lying, acting, cheating with NO regards to his feelings.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

D & R are vamp 1 & vamp 2 of RM serial period. (except that R didn't yet plot to kill people)

If M is still male lead of RM serial, then there is a clear VACANCY for an alive female lead who is mature, knowledgeable, understanding, respectable, smart, educated, sincere, relatable, caring, dignified, genuine, responsible, sensible who also values relationships.

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Mohan may be the ONLY lead of prime time Z serials where girls/women around him, for whom he feels responsible for, absolutely show NO regards to his feelings, respect, chastity, public image, emotions, honor.smiley3

Be it his saas, dead wife, D, R, K, even kid G smiley5all these don't even blink an eye lid to lie, fake, throw accusations, character assassinate & publicly humiliate Mohan. smiley21 sad thing is they actually enjoy putting him in tight spot publicly with NO ounce of remorse on him being hurt & humiliated.smiley6

Only his step mom are step sis are left now to tarnish Mohan's honor more?smiley9

Edited by LAV2725 - 1 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

R's Doremon bag ripped againπŸ˜­πŸ˜†. Didnt notice if she had BBji murti in the other bag - unusual that she wasn't carrying it by hand. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Packed only the clothes before Mohan returned. If BB ji was still on the table that was enough to understand she's doing drama,not planning to leave;or maybe poor BB ji was stuffed somewhere in the other bag.

Ralulo thumbnail

April 27

Mohan takes D to her room,step leaves to work

Mohan doesn't want R to go to work,another ott drama πŸ˜” (so every time she wants something will use fake tears and he will fall pray to emotional blackmail)

This time all insist with the prem&his red cheeks-good he still resists,there is no such thing as love,sends everyone to do their daily jobs (nothing for those who sit home and office for R) and leaves annoyed (his patience level is surprising,anyone would lose his mind)

Later he misses R (all is more fun when she's home) but doesn't call her...Gungun calls R to tell her someone misses her

R receives another gift from shadow,1 envelope this time (shadow had ~step voice today πŸ˜†)

Ralulo thumbnail

Segment soup scene is also there;trying to make Mohan give same quantity of attention to R and D? Cause he used to ignore D lately,even when he promised to treat D as wife so D was missing this. When R at office misses her but has to pamper his poor fiancee and when R returns has to give her attention ignoring and making D more desperate.

Can't complain he does nothing anymore,there is also Gungun eating his time,suddenly Mohan is on demand. #FreeMohanJiii  

Edited by Ralulo - 1 years ago