Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Dev ko bolo vidhi ke saare dupatta jala de .

Aaj bina dupatte main kitni human lag Rahi thi.

Uska bas chale to zyada kuch pehne hi na de magar didi ne nighty pe jo reaction Diya tha uske baad se bichara chup hi ho gya.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm they have the opportunity to make both Dev and Vidhi smart here

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

They have been calling them Ram Suta ki jodi... Separation track is very much there. 

That will kill the show 😭😭 mera sabse bada dar yahi hai - ki they’ll have a separation and a leap. That is just cheating the audience out of a story. 

I have EK trauma - every single show I watched in 2000s was ruined by this. So if it comes to that, I will definitely be done.

Instead let them run this story as much as they can, and wind it up and come back with season 2 with a different story. 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

You know instead of Jai being under Aamba' s plan I actually want him to be under Dev's plan. They can pretend to fight, have a big argument, which will lead to a fake divorce, and Vidhi in a depressed mode asks Amba to give everything back to the Raichand family because she is over Dev and has found a new lover lol who actually happens to be her brother ahahah .

Something like " Aap seh keh rahe thi Aamba meh ek pagli film hoon ki meine Dev sir seh Pyaar Kiya hai.... Woh mujhe Pyaar nahi karte ... Asal meh toh mujhe Jai nai Pyaar sikaya hai abb woh hai Mera asli Pyaar... Satvayati mam...app please Dev or Amba ki Shaadi karvado....Mein iss shaadhi Mein bahut nacho gi Aur gaaoing bhi kyunki mere Dev sir ko apna asli Pyaar akhir milgaya.'' 🤣🤣😂😂

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carljung

Uska bas chale to zyada kuch pehne hi na de magar didi ne nighty pe jo reaction Diya tha uske baad se bichara chup hi ho gya.

Nighty wale main thodi galti dev ki bhi hai,.

Amba ki party main drunk vidhi ne full length dress pehna tha, to dev bhadak gaya tha ki, mujhe pata hai vidhi ko aise kapde pehnna NAHI Pasand hai.

Ab vaha se sidha nighty pe jump marega ,to kaise chalega.

Hai Badi Chalu chiz dev ,

Sab ke samne vidhi puri covered chahiye isko.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

That will kill the show 😭😭 mera sabse bada dar yahi hai - ki they’ll have a separation and a leap. That is just cheating the audience out of a story. 

I have EK trauma - every single show I watched in 2000s was ruined by this. So if it comes to that, I will definitely be done.

Instead let them run this story as much as they can, and wind it up and come back with season 2 with a different story. 

They could show a separation track and while Amba stays happy with her dreams of marrying Dev ...Videv can romance secretly lol without Amba noticing..Arreh voh Dev Raichand hai Kuch bhi kar saktha hai...

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

+1 here too... I don't want unnecessary drama with leap and separation! Already Hamla and Hili mausi ka darr mujhe raat mein sar dard deta hai ... 

Leaps across ITV shows are generally crap with ultra butchering of either ML or FL... it's only the actors' performances that make leaps passable... 

Plus I don't think Iqbal would be comfortable with more aging onscreen... Already they are showing him as 46...

Pls makers, aur mat age karo hamare handsome hunk ko... 

Originally posted by: sns23

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Leap nahi hone chaiye and I don't think so.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

+1 here too... I don't want unnecessary drama with leap and separation! Already Hamla and Hili mausi ka darr mujhe raat mein sar dard deta hai ... 

Leaps across ITV shows are generally crap with ultra butchering of either ML or FL... it's only the actors' performances that make leaps passable... 

Plus I don't think Iqbal would be comfortable with more aging onscreen... Already they are showing him as 46...

Pls makers, aur mat age karo hamare handsome hunk ko... 

I hope to see Dev as a Professor if they do make a season 2. LoL 

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Nighty wale main thodi galti dev ki bhi hai,.

Amba ki party main drunk vidhi ne full length dress pehna tha, to dev bhadak gaya tha ki, mujhe pata hai vidhi ko aise kapde pehnna NAHI Pasand hai.

Ab vaha se sidha nighty pe jump marega ,to kaise chalega.

Hai Badi Chalu chiz dev ,

Sab ke samne vidhi puri covered chahiye isko.

🤣🤣🤣🤣