Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Pehanne waale toh always hein. Baniyan mein kuch zyada hi hot dikhte hein Dev. Vidhi ko iss look mein dekhna chahiye thaa Dev ko. 

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

Pehanne waale toh always hein. Baniyan mein kuch zyada hi hot dikhte hein Dev. Vidhi ko iss look mein dekhna chahiye thaa Dev ko. 

Kya karen makers ki akal ghaas charne chali jati hai. 🙆‍♀️

carljung thumbnail

Acha mere paas time tha to Aaj maine ye banaya 

https://youtube.com/shorts/6osCivzCNJQ?feature=share

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
Minami_koi thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/8GxU4Hz3d-4?feature=share

Bims snd Hariya dancing around Dev babu in baalghar

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Things I noticed today

1. Hamla were tied together.. Lekin unke haath tho khule the.. Khud knot ko aasani se khol sakthe the. 

2. Donon jaise uchal rahe the Dev babu ko kali baniyaan me dekhne ke liye. Bims bechari peet dikhahe baithi thi. 

3.  Jab Dev babu ne Vijay ko karara thappad maara na..than hp ka expression... 👌 lagta hai chanta vijay ko laga pur dard hp ko hua. 

4. Lagta hai aajkal bims hi Dev babu ke sare kapde dhoti hai.. Isiliye Dev ko fresh set of clothes turanth mil gaye. 

🤣🤣🤣 

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Aaj ke episode ke baare mein kya bolun - it was good entertainment - but the CGI was pretty terrible. Vidhi’s blah blah was not too bad because it was not meri ma kehti hai 🤣🤣

Quick update - (the below two tracks were interspersed, but for ease of narration, I have tried to keep them separate)

Dev tells vidhi that he has to go and asks her to stand in for him. Vidhi is like how can I, dev is like I know you can do it and leaves. 

JJ and the audience throw a stink. JJ tells Avi that he better get dev back else he will leave. Vidhi doesn’t like how Dev is getting dragged through the mud, so musters courage. 
avi tells the audience that dev had to leave because of an emergency, but his wife will tell everyone the story of Dev.

vidhi does a decent job - JJ is an a$* and interjects with Dev is a failure etc etc, but vidhi gives her Tulsi bhabhi responses and says next year this time Dev will be telling you the story of how he got his business back. she gets a call and leaves. 

hamla are waiting for dev, while Vijay is outside saying he is going to steal the murti. They go out, Vijay ties them up. Vijay’s goons set the boxes on fire - dev comes and he shocked. He starts fighting with the goons. This is a good scene if you can ignore the terrible CGI.

Finally police come and they take everyone away. Bimla is like Maiya’s statue. Dev carries the murti out bahubali style. Hamla are relieved to see both dev and Maiya.

later, dev is asking HP why he took loan from someone he dint know. Vidhi comes and is shocked to see the house’s remains. She asks them what happened and HP tells them how they took loan etc etc. vidhi is very upset and is like why dint you tell me - if something happened to you guys what will I do? 

Bims says you got married, you went to a different family, and we dint want to burden you with our troubles. Vidhi gets very mad - and starts yelling. 

Precap - Satya tells Hamla that they are lucky to have a bete jaisa damaad and dev is lucky to have vidhi - the way she swooped in for dev.

Priya goes to see Amba and says that the raichand house is unlucky for women.

I thought Vidhi's dialogues were much better and toned down than usual. Dark colours suit Rachana and this mahroon shade looked nice 

Jai is a pure example of spoiled brat and the last scene where he turned around to look at Vidhi when she was leaving was hard to read so i think he will act as one of the donors for the CSR project since he's dancing in the bts and irritate her

The fight sequence was nicely done but the special effects made a joke out of it. Should have kept it to simple kidnapping and robbery and Dev saving them would have been enough

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmhss

I thought Vidhi's dialogues were much better and toned down than usual. Dark colours suit Rachana and this mahroon shade looked nice 

Jai is a pure example of spoiled brat and the last scene where he turned around to look at Vidhi when she was leaving was hard to read so i think he will act as one of the donors for the CSR project since he's dancing in the bts and irritate her

The fight sequence was nicely done but the special effects made a joke out of it. Should have kept it to simple kidnapping and robbery and Dev saving them would have been enough

vidhi’s speech was just a love letter to dev - I liked it much better than her gyaan vaani speeches. Vidhi and dev desperately need a makeover - dev needs more pepper less salt in his hair.

Will see how this Jai thing plays out. He dances with Vidhi 😱?

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bas ab yahi dekhna reh gaya tha - Dev and Vidhi dancing with everyone but each other... 😡😡 makers putting salt on our wounds yet again... 🤢🤢

Ye salt har cheez par daalte Hain - story par daal diya, execution par daal diya, Dev ke baal par daal diya, hamari hopes par bhi daal diya... 

Ab mujhe detox karne ke liye for se NUKSH ka ek Purana episode dekhna padega... 🤣🤣🤣

But Chalo, at least Vidhi Didi ne Dev ke baare mein kuchh to achcha kaha... 

vidhi’s speech was just a love letter to dev - I liked it much better than her gyaan vaani speeches. Vidhi and dev desperately need a makeover - dev needs more pepper less salt in his hair.

Edited by tulip.johar - 1 years ago
LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Imagine Jai putting his hands on Vidhi's waist and Dev looks at them with pure jealousy.  🤣🙈