Originally posted by: Revutty

https://tenor.com/ciPoG7OuWBb.gif

Dev ji rocks πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Issi baat pe ye lo pappi

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

More than the lack of creativity, it's the unwillingness to learn is more concernig.. Everyone is here for some quick bucks. . Nothing more. And audience are to be blamed  for this soap opera trend. I'm sure if the shows had limited number of episodes, the quality may improve.

I wonder why would an entire team put in so much effort and money only to produce such tacky content. WhT a waste of resources, sweat, effort.

Even in the given frame work if they would stuck to what they were doing initially it would have been great. Barring Divya, most of the tracks are OK, the treatment and execution is very crass and unrefined. For once the ML did look like he was highly educated and refined, the FL naive and innocent... great supporting cast but the so-called creative heads are,  what they are.. πŸ˜† 

Saw some bits of today's episode, will watch it later. In a normal scenario Jai would be booed for constant interruption. Had Didi been bearable past few episodes, her speech wasn't all that bad today. But, again I haven't seen it in entirety.  

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sns23

BALH again? There truly is no originality left on ITV anymore. 

In comparison to all the other crap on ITV - NUKSH seems like godsend. But when they let go of the USP and try to make vidhi into this mother teresa type person - at the cost of dev - it is very very hard to swallow. 

There is no rule that one person has to be an idiot for the other to appear smart. 

I’m not too worried about a show like Neerja - from what I read about it - it will attract only a certain type of audience and I doubt that audience will watch a show like NUkSH. Only time will tell though - if they try and shove more tired distressed drained dev down our throats, they’ll loose the online clout they have too πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

You could possibly try Dhruv Tara on SAB. Princess from the 17th century time travels to the 21st century to find a doctor who can treat her ill brother. Right now, they've time travelled back to the 17th century.

It ticked the non-toxic box for me (most important for my mental health when you watch a show πŸ˜ƒ)

She time travels to the 21st century.

Sees a moving train, and thinks it's a demon running behind her.

Sees the gas on the stove, and is shocked.

Is told by a family to buy Turang (a balm), but thinks they're referring to a horse, and so comes back riding a horse πŸ˜†

Sees a TV, and wonders how folks are being held captive in the box.

Also a bit of a mini reversal in the serial- the FL is more like the ITV ML (she protects and fights), while the ML mostly uses his brain to get out of situations.

It's a SSP production (so slightly wary) and seems to butcher all known time travel laws so far, but it's been decent. If anybody wants to give it a try, you could possibly start from episode 5 (that's the one I saw first). It's now around the 60 episode mark.

Pairing is pretty good (Riya Sharma and Ishan Dhawan from ZMGA/GSMI)

Edited by aekiel - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

https://youtube.com/shorts/6WE-RrmaF88?feature=share

Yeh bhi dekhna padega humein? Satya stage pe naach rahi hein. Hariya apne purane Premi Dev Saab ko bhoolkar abb uski Ghungru waali Maayi pe nazrein daal rahe hein. Bims huyi jealous. 

Kaha hai meri zehar ki pudiya

I don't want to live. Videv mat dikhana

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://tenor.com/eAnFwweEzfC.gif

Story hein inn donon kee. Lekin makers ko toh kuch aur hi dikhana hein. Kya ho Gaya hein hamari show ko 

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vidhi ko pata hai kya uske Pati ne gundo ko ganjee pehenke dhoya hai?? 

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's not just the issue with this show, it's an ITV problem.... Why would anyone care about creativity when shows running for 3-5 years are TRP toppers and bringing you bucks... There's a reason why ITV produces so much content, sure it gives channels a lot of advertiser money but it's also trolled globally! πŸ€’🀒

Here too, makers know audience is hooked, TRPs are more or less stable so why stir the pot too much... Just keep the show running with some twists or turns! 

Agar kuchh out of the box dikhaya and if their core TRP audience rejects, then that's a bigger gamble! Alas, iss laziness mein online audience like us gets the boot! 

Originally posted by: Helios10

I wonder why would an entire team put in so much effort and money only to produce such tacky content. WhT a waste of resources, sweat, effort.

Even in the given frame work if they would stuck to what they were doing initially it would have been great. Barring Divya, most of the tracks are OK, the treatment and execution is very crass and unrefined. For once the ML did look like he was highly educated and refined, the FL naive and innocent... great supporting cast but the so-called creative heads are,  what they are.. πŸ˜† 

Saw some bits of today's episode, will watch it later. In a normal scenario Jai would be booed for constant interruption. Had Didi been bearable past few episodes, her speech wasn't all that bad today. But, again I haven't seen it in entirety.  

tulip.johar thumbnail

I am telling you Carl... Ye makers show khatam hone se 2 hafte pehle hi proper ViDev story dikhayange... Tab tak Satya, Hariya, Bimla, Vijay, Chachi, Chachi ke padosi, aadha Indore dekhna padega... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mujhe woh initial episodes mein Dev ka dialog yaad aaya, jab usne Didi se kaha tha... Kaam to kar lenge office mein, pehle Aapke poore gaaon se mil lete Hain.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I miss my savage Dev Raichand...  pls bring him back! Baaki sab ko hatado 1-2 hafte ke liye, I will be more than happy to get a Hotstar subscription just to see him onscreen... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: carljung

Kaha hai meri zehar ki pudiya

I don't want to live. Videv mat dikhana

Dreamzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Aaj ka episode funny tha.vo fight sequence bhi mujhe bohot dramatic laga south film ke.action sequence ki tarah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And hamla dev ko bolte hai murti ko bachao ,khud Bahar chale jate hai and phir bahar jane ke baad bolte hai fighters ko Dev sab andar hai hame andar jana haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mujhe ye scene main bahot maza aaya..

Upar SE loan bhaiya bhi aaj cartoon bana ghoom raha tha.

Dreamzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Aaj ka episode funny tha.vo fight sequence bhi mujhe bohot dramatic laga south film ke.action sequence ki tarah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And hamla dev ko bolte hai murti ko bachao ,khud Bahar chale jate hai and phir bahar jane ke baad bolte hai fighters ko Dev sab andar hai hame andar jana haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shadi ke bad dev ke 3 bachche hue, 

1 vidhi aur 2 hamla.